Chapter 40

*Harry's POV*

I hustled over to Aaron so I could get back to the lounge before Sonia was done in the bathroom.

"WHAT'S YOUR STRONGEST STUFF?"

*Sonia's POV*

After falling in the toilet once or twice, I walked back to the lounge.

"Hey, I got you something." Harry smirked holding up a small glass of dark liquid. It smelled terrible, but I guess that's part of the fun.

"Just hold you're nose and down it!" he held up his glass as to offer a toast and I clinked my glass against his.

"Bottoms up!" I held my nose and poured the liquid down my throat. I coughed at the result of the strong fluid stinging my mouth. Harry just crinkled his nose and held his throat.

"Damn," he shook his head and set the glass down on the table beside him. I got up and set my glass next to his and said, "What are we doing at a club and sitting in a lounge? LET'S DANCE MAN." I definitely was not going to remember this tomorrow.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the middle of the dance floor. My older sister taught hip-hop classes so I knew a little bit about twerking I guess you could say. Off That Liquor came on and the fun began. I turned around and wrapped my hands backwards around his neck. As I hooked my head to the right, I could feel him breathing on my neck as he twined his arms around my waist. We danced in unison, our bodies moving perfectly together. I turned back around so I was facing him and grasped his white tee, pulling him towards me. I had him inseperably close to me so that there wasn't but a cenitmeter between us.

*Harry's POV*

Two layers. Two layers of clothing keeping us apart. This night was turning out easier than I thought. I was definitely aroused by her. I tangled my fingers in her hair as she evolved our bodies closer and closer. I pushed my forehead up against hers so that our noses were nearly touching. We were both panting out of excitement and exhaustion. Breathing in each others every breath. I leaned in to press my lips against hers but she seen it coming and pulled away, grinning. She seen a guy dancing poorly next to another girl and started grinding on him. To make me jealous, I assumed. Uncontrollably, I clenched my fists and flared my nostrils as I felt myself advance forward and pull her waist from behind. She was a little surprised, but more expected as she dug her fingernails into the back of my neck. I moaned in pain which gave her the satisfaction she thirsted for. I could see the exhileration and lust in her eyes. I longed to have her. As the song ended, I leaned in to whisper in her ear, "It's getting a bit late. I think we should head back." she nodded and we headed for the car.

I sped to get home as fast as I could. The street lights flashing through the car every time we drove under, excentuating her every radiant facial feature. Her beauty was enticing.

I sped up the driveway and parked the car, jumping out and opening her door. I knew the rest of the lads were in the bungalow as usual so I would take her upstairs. I took her hand and unlocked the front door, kicking off my shoes and picking her up in my arms. I ran up the stairs and opened my bedroom door. I carefully laid her down on my bed. The night was mine.

I would finally get my way.