Chapter 34

I wrung out my hair as I hopped out of the shower, again, and threw on some sweats.

"Hey, you wanna go somewhere?" Niall took my hand, leading me out the door without giving me options.

"Well as long as I have a choice," I quickly grabbed my phone and closed the door behind me. We hopped in the car and he started off towards the city. As he rode farther and farther west, I could destinctly make out our destination. The mountains.

*Niall's POV*

I seen Sonia tense up a bit when she seen where I was taking her. Huh, maybe she's just afraid of heights I told myself. I squeezed her hand and stated, "You know, I don't think I've had more fun than I have in the past couple of weeks. I'm so glad I met you."

"I know what you mean, Nialler. I just love the fact that I have someone like you that I can just poor my heart and soul to." she smiled her heavenly smile and we shared a comfortable silence the rest of the way up.

*Sonia's POV*

I was freaked out. My dreams- were they starting to mean something? This is the exact same mountain as in my dream; the exact same ramada; the exact same everything. No, no it can't mean anything. It's just a weird coincedence. I nodded my head to myself and met Niall under the ramada.

He laid down and I set my head on his chest. My face fitting perfectly into the cusp of his neck. He turned to a stereo and clicked the power button; The Script playing just loud enough to make this moment absolutely enchanting.

"You know I meant exactly what I said in the car? I've always believed that there was someone out there for everyone but there was a part in me that never thought I'd find someone. Someone who understood me, and who wanted me for me not 'the blonde kid from One Direction'. But man was I wrong." Niall grinned into the kiss he planted upon my lips. I gently placed my hand on his cheek as we continued. I longed to be his. For him to know that he could trust me with the world. I pulled away so I could add to his verbal love letter, "I am so thankful that Hannah dragged me to the signing that day. I honestly don't know what I'd be doing with my life if I wasn't lying here with you. Niall, you're my everything." he kissed my nose then said something that I hadn't expected to hear, but yearned for the three little words to come out of his mouth.

"I love you."