Chapter 41

*Sonia's POV*

I woke up next to Niall in the bungalow. My head was pounding and it hurt to stand as I got up and walked to the bathroom. It was extremely painful to go. Something I hadn't really experienced before but I figured it was normal so I finished up and walked out to the kitchen. I didn't even bother fixing my knotted up hair or my smeared mascara. And I didn't have to as long as I was with my boys.

I walked into the tiny bungalow kitchen to find Liam and Zayn cooking breakfast. The smell of bacon and eggs flooding through my nostrils.

"Good morning sleeping beauty," Zayn smiled as he laid more strips of bacon on the mini grill.

"Mooorning boys," I yawned, walking over to the counter and stealing a strip of bacon. I leaned up against the counter and asked, "Where's Lou and Harry?"

"They went out to grab orange juice," Liam answered. I nodded seconds before yelping in excruciating pain. I held my head and dropped to the floor as I got a wave of piercing pain shoot through my head.

"Okay, I've been hungover before but nothing like this," I whined as Liam and Zayn helped me up with concerning looks on their faces. "I'm fine guys."

"I guess you and Harry had too much fun," Zayn winked.

"I wouldn't remember, " I laughed and went back to where Niall was sleeping so I could have him with me. With the unbearable headache I was having, I knew he would make me feel better. I jumped on top of him and screamed into the bed, "WAKE UP YOU DOUCHE," He swore unfavorably into the pillow as I sat on his back. "WWAAAKEE UPP" I rubbed my butt all over his spine to help the purpose but it didn't work. "Keep doin that it feels good," he mumbled.

I got up and put my hands on my hips, "What's it gonna take to get you up?" I wailed, immediately regretting it. He opened his eyes and yelled,"I think you know what I want." I ran from the room, passed the kitchen and into the living room but I was far too slow. He grabbed me from behind and enveloped me in his embrace, pulling me into a kiss. "You,"

I felt another bolt of pain shoot through my head but this time a scene flashed through my mind. A scene from last night.

Harry laid me down on the bed in what seemed to be his room. He sat next to me and moved a piece of hair gently out of my face.

"Thank you for such a great night but I think I need to go get some sleep." I rubbed my tired eyes.

"You can sleep when you're dead,"  Harry laughed as he leaned closer to me. I could taste the stale tequila in his breath.

"Uh..Was that a threat or a promise?" I propped myself up on my elbows and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. That's definitely something you say when you're trying to get in a girl's pants.

"It's an expression, sweetheart. Are you ready for the best night of your life?" there was a glint of evasiveness in his eyes as he moved his hands down to my thigh, running his fingers along my bare skin. Something I recognized from my dream, or nightmare is what I was starting to realize it as. A nightmare that was slowly turning into reality.