Chapter 14

It felt really good. Not just to smell good again, or to get back at Harry, but to be out. I had never really been anywhere outside of my home city, let alone state; so this was like an adventure.

I wrapped my hair up in a towel and slithered out of the cramped bathroom.

"Was that a nice shower?" Hannah asked laughing, probably over the whole ordeal.

"Fantastic."I got comfy next to her on the couch and clicked on the TV.

"Mystery girls jump on tour bus to join international sensation, One Direction, on their US tour, but not as an opening act." a news reporter said, showing viewers a picture of me and Hannah getting onto the bus with Paul after the concert.

"Ha, where do they get the idea tha-" I started when pictures of me and Harry at the mall slideshowed across the flatscreen. It wouldn't really have bothered me if it wasn't for the photoshopped picture of him and I kissing.

"WHAT?!" I said. I threw the remote at the ground and ran outside to where the guys were.

"Have you heard about this?" I was fuming.

"Haha yeah. I never knew you two were so close. Don't worry Sony, we get how easy it is to fall for Harry." Zayn replied.

I got up in his face and said," Do you think this is funny?"

"Careful babe. Wouldn't want the paparazzi to think you're cheating on him."

I kneed him where it hurt and stomped back towards the bus. Everyone was laughing except for Niall. He followed me back onto the bus.

"I'm sorry- about them. They can be such dicks."

"Too bad I had to learn that the hard way," I menaced, climbing into the top bunk and shoving the curtain closed.

No one knew why I was taking this so hard, and they couldn't.