Chapter 32

He moved closer to me as we sat in the cabin. His hot breath breathing on my cold cheek, "Everything will be just fine," he pushed me down onto the bed, laying on top of me.

I opened my eyes and turned to the alarm clock beside me; 11:15 am. I got up, trying not to wake Niall and headed for the bathroom. I stared at myself in the mirror, my fists clenching the more in-thought I got about the dreams. What did they mean? More importantly, why was I having them... As much as I knew I shouldn't have, I let it go.

I walked out of the bedroom and into the living room to find Harry sitting on the couch.

"When is the last time I woke up to find you not in my room?" I opened the fridge and pulled out a half-gallon of milk and some frosted flakes, making myself a bowl of cereal.

"Why does it matter? Oh and while your at it, can you make me one too?"

"You can make yourself one.. back in YOUR room. How in the hell did you even get in here this time?" I walked over to the loveseat.

"I kinda took your key." he said holding my room key in between his fingers mischieviously. I got up and snatched it from him.

"You can't just come in here and take my room key. What's wrong with your room?"

"Well Hannah's always gone in the mornings because the other three are always doing stuff with her and I get lonely." he pouted.

"Boo hoo you'll make it." I returned the fake frown.

"Sorry, Sonia I just felt secluded. I won't do it again." he got up, heading for the door.

I tugged on his sleeve, "Hey, you don't have to leave. I was just a little mad that you come in here without a little forewarning. Next time just tell me and I won't mind." I looked into his eyes, using the contact to assure him that I wasn't angry.

*************

Niall got up shortly after.

"I think I'm going to go down to the pool, anyone care to join?" I offered, getting up to put on my new Hollister suit.

"ME," they both yelled simultaniously. Boys.