Chapter 28

I waited by Forever 21 for Hannah so she could help me pick out the right outfit for mine and Niall's date tonight. This had to be perfect and I trusted her opinion most.

"So he finally asked you out. I was starting to think you were falling for Harry!" Hannah laughed as we walked into the store.

"Oh my god never."

"Oh please, he's not that bad. You gotta admit he is adorable."

"It's a love/hate relationship," I smiled.

"Back to clothes," Hannah said, eyeing a floral crop top.

"How about this?" she asked holding up a tight blue skirt and a white button-up shirt that tied in the front.

"Eh, not really for a first date. I was thinking more on the dressy side."

"Well let's get fitting!" she hollered, throwing five different colored dresses in my face. She slammed the door obnoxiously then yelled, "I wanna see!"

Every dress was no after no. "I'm never going to find anything!" I shouted over the dressing room door, frustrated. I started to put back on my clothes until Hannah threw over one last dress.

"Try that then if you don't like it we can look at a different store!"

When I zipped up the back and looked in the mirror, I knew I had found the perfect one. It was turquoise and it had a little black belt that accentuated my figure nicely. 

"Well?!" Hannah yelled irritated. I opened the door and her jaw dropped.

"Damn hoochie," Hannah hooted, turning me in circles. "You need to wear dresses more often. You ain't gonna have any trouble finding a boy if you and Niall don't work out." she convinced, pointing at two guys eyeballing us through the window. "Wait a sec." she said.

She came back with a long silver-beaded necklace and threw it over my head. "Perfect."

*That night*

We left the hotel and Hannah drove me to Niall's secret date-destination. I was anxious to see where he decided to take me.

"Excited?" Hannah snickered as I jumped up and down in my seat.

"Just a tad. Is it noticable?" I grinned jokingly.

Several long minutes later, we pulled up to Nandos.

"Seriously?" I peered.

"What's wrong with Nandos?" Hannah smirked as she backed out of the parking lot.

"Nothing it's just a bit overrated for my idea of a first date," I reassured.

"Well since that's not good enough." Hannah sighed, parking in front of Chuck E. Cheese right across from Nandos.

"You're kidding. Come on, we're gonna be late."

"No I'm actually not. It'll be fun; let's go!" she called, getting out of the car.

*Niall's POV*

"Can I have your autograph?" a little girl with eyes like diamonds enticed.

"Of course, sweetie." I smiled, signing her hello kitty journal.

"Thank you!" she praised. I stood up watching the little girl run back to her mum when I seen Sonia standing in the doorway.