Chapter 34

Savannah POV:

The fact that Tara was so quick to realize I am pregnant makes me think it's written all over my face. If my parents find out before Jax and I tell them, we'll never hear the end it of it. Jax decided it was best to call Jeff and the guys and let them know about Noelle's "Car accident". The story is, that he and I went for a drive and found her car, we called and ambulance and that's why we're here. Jeff freaked out when I called him, mostly because he was way beyond drunk from Jax's homecoming celebration. It seems that all of the members except for the one who actually got out of jail were welcoming him back by getting wasted. My mom had to drive them all in her truck in order to get them all here in one piece.

Jax and I are patiently standing by in the waiting room until they arrive. His head is knelt against the wall behind him and his eyes are pried shut. His hand is lightly intertwined with mine and his breathing is steady. As much as I hate to bother him when he looks so peaceful, Tara knowing I'm pregnant before anyone else in my family does, doesn't sit well with me.

"Jax?" I question, not even knowing if he's awake or not.

He mumbles incomprehensibly and shifts his head slightly. I gently shake his shoulder trying to thrust his eyes open but he is as always a pain in the ass to wake up. I look around the empty hospital to confirm my assumptions... no one is in this hallway. I figure I may as well use this to my advantage and get a little creative with Jax's wake up call.

I turn sideways on my chair so I can have better access to the sleeping blonde beside me. I turn my head in both directions once again, making sure no nurses or other staff are around. I slide my hand under Jax's t-shirt and run it down the firm expanse of his chest. I slowly trace each curved muscle I feel, with just my fingertips and goose bumps rise on his skin. When I reach the button of his jeans, I further my hand down lightly brushing him through his jeans.

His eyes flicker open immediately, a wide smirk on his face.

"Jesus christ, what are you tryin' to do woman?" He says and I chuckle at my bold actions.

"You weren't waking up, I decided to get creative."

"Did you develop a like for freaky while I was gone?"

He smiles and plants a rough and hungry kiss on my lips. If it takes this much effort to wake him now, I can hardly picture him waking up for a crying baby after a long and stressful day of running a MC.

"No, but I need to talk to you before everyone gets here."

"What's up?"

"I don't know how but, Tara knows I'm pregnant. I know it isn't really the best time to be telling them after this awful shit with Noelle, but I don't want them to find out from someone else. I think we should tell them as soon as we get a spare minute."

I nervously fidget with my fingers and Jax grabs a hold of my hands, he plants a soft kiss to my knuckles and holds our intertwined digits to his chest.

"Whatever you want, okay?" He says and I nod looking down rather than meeting his gaze.

"Are you scared or somthin?" He continues and I nod again.

"I just remember how mad my dad was when he caught us and how he reacted when we said we were together. Even when I moved in with you he was pissed, I'm just scared he'll hurt you." I said honestly.

As much as the big bad Clay Morrow wasn't as scary as most people made him out to be, he still wasn't a man you should fuck with. I know that he's accepted Jax and I's relationship for sometime now, but having a baby is uncharted territory. I know my mom will be her ecstatic and overbearing self but my dad and Jeff vary, depending on their given attitude. If we catch my dad in a bad enough mood, he may very well kill Jax for getting his little girl pregnant. Although the Sons Of Anarchy are not typically traditional or religious under any circumstances, the daughters of a Son are held to a higher standard. To differentiate one of us from a sweet butt or crow-eater, we as the women of SAMCRO had to behave accordingly. In short I was expected to be married before I had kids so I don't look like one of the clubs's sluts.