Chapter 41:

So... it's been literally years since I updated this story but what can I say? Life happened. I started other stories and found them more interesting to write. My ideas for this book began to run out and I felt stuck with following how the show goes and with putting my own spin on things. That is why I stopped and left you all with an incomplete story and for that I am sorry. As a fellow Wattpad reader, I know the feeling. It freaking sucks to begin a story, get into it, only to have it never get completed. But then I began to rediscover my love for my favorite bikers and I began my own biker romance novel called Slow Ride. Although it is not a Sons of Anarchy fan fiction, I can proudly say it was very inspired by my favorite show. While the characters and plot are completely my own, it would not have been written without me writing this story first. I have only posted 8 chapters as of now, but I have over thirty written and will be updating every week until it is complete! Although I find Slow Ride much more enjoyable to write and easier to get inspired for, I found a burst of inspiration and motivation to finally finish this story and decided that if there is even anyone left reading, this is the final chapter, which is basically wrapping it all up. I wish I could promise more and ride it out until the end, but this story seriously began to feel like a dead end and I didn't want to project the dread I feel to finish it in my writing. So hopefully this is a good compromise. 

- Thanks for all the support over the years. Never did I think I'd have almost 40k reads on some story I based off of my favorite show and began in my basement when I was in high school. 40k may not seem like a lot by Wattpad standards but you never truly know the feeling of having even 100 people read something you've spent so much time on and like it as much as all of you have. 

So, without further ado, this is for all of you. 

Savannah: 

4 Months later....

It was safe to say a lot of shit had gone down during my second trimester of pregnancy. Some were expected and some were certainly not. I got fatter, stopped puking and instead of gagging at the sight of food, I ate almost everything in sight. The unexpected side was mostly due to drama with the club. And when I say drama, I mean drama. Being pregnant started out bad enough, but I swear things in my life only got worse as the weeks went on. One second Jax and I were impatiently counting down the days until I would give birth, and the next we were getting the call that Chibs had been hurt in a car bomb at TM. A car bomb at TM?  All thanks to Zobelle and his crew, Chibs suffered a severe head injury, but thankfully seemed to be healing up okay. As if that wasn't bad enough already, in honor of getting Chibs revenge, the father of my child, along with my father, brother, and most of the other guys got arrested for trying to get to Zobelle. Mom and I managed to get them bail, but we all knew they weren't getting out of this one. 

I cried a lot the nights that Jax was locked up. It was only a few days, but fuck those pregnancy hormones really get to you. When we finally secured bail and he came home to me, I begged him to promise that he would not be going back there, but we both knew that was a promise he couldn't keep. 

Jax and dad began fighting about how shit played out and the two of them were putting me in the middle. It was an impossible place to be put in to choose between the father of your child and your own father, but I refused to be any part of it. It wasn't my place to be saying who was right or wrong and that really upset Jeff and Gemma who expected me to take my dad's side. 

Things were as bad as they could get between us all for a while, but when Jax announced he planned to go, nomad and leave all this Zobelle shit behind him, Noelle came forward and admitted that she knew exactly who had raped her when she got into her "car accident". When the guys found out it was Weston and his guys under Zobelle's influence, they banded together and took him out. We all thought the worst was behind us, but little did we know what this would mean.