Chapter 2

Jax POV:

Walking into the clubhouse has never felt any different. I've done it thousands of times yet today something feels off. I don't realize what that is until I see her. My best friend Savannah Morrow, man she got hotter. Her dark brown almost black hair and electric blue eyes are a killer combination. I haven't seen her in years yet those same feelings are still in my head. I walk over to her and can tell she's uneasy about seeing me. If I didn't know any better I would say she's nervous. But why should she be nervous? I'm the one who's freaking the fuck out here.

"Hey Sav, been a long time." I manage to choke out.

"Ye... yeah it's good to see you." She says slightly stuttering.

"Awe look the best friends are having a romantic reunion." Tig says sarcastically.

"Fuck off Tig." Savannah says just before I did. Tig then walks away with a little remorse for making the moment uncomfortable.

"He was just joking with us you know how he is when he's loaded." She nods "Wanna go to our spot, catch up?" I ask referring to the rooftop that overlooks the whole lot, the one we use to hide out from our parents when we got high.

"You know, I was just gunna say that Teller, looks like you can still read my mind after all these years." She tells me flirtatiously.

I follow her up to the rooftop and sit down beside her on the ground. I look into her beautiful, almost aqua blue eyes and can see something has changed in her. She's not the same Sav I knew four years ago.

"What happened down there in Orange County?" She's about to speak but I know her all too well and whatever she was about to say was surely a lie.

"Sav, save the bullshit for your parents, I know you and I can tell something happened. Now tell me what, right now." I say becoming increasingly annoyed that she feels she can't trust me and has to lie to me like she does to her parent's.

"Should have known you can see right through my bullshit." She laughs. "Well, I started dating this guy a year ago. We really hit it off and about six months ago I moved in with him. I always knew he liked to drink but I was never really around when he did. After I moved in I ... things just changed."

"What kinds of things?" I ask in concern

"It's nothing... it's over now and I told you the truth so can we just leave it at that? Please?" She practically begs. I know she's not ready to tell me the rest so for now I will leave it alone.

"You were always so damn stubborn. I guess for now that's enough information. But I'll be asking again real soon darlin and when I do I want to hear the end of that story." I smile at her trying to lighten her up.

"Thanks Jax. But if I tell you I'd have to kill you and I don't think my dad would be too happy with that." She smiles back. Fuck when did she get so dam hot.

"O really?" I say and gently push her to the ground tickling her knowing she won't be able to control her laughter. She yelps loudly and I can't help but find it adorable.

"Jax stop please." She begs while giggling. I release my grip on her and she smiles in relief.

"You're lucky I can't stand to see you beg." I say and mean it.

"Whatever Teller you're just a sucker." We both smile before she continues to speak. "So what'd I miss around here?"

"Well I got married for one."

----------------------------------------------

Savannah's POV:

He did not just say that. I know I couldn't have expected him to wait for me. Not at all, we were never a thing. We were always best friends, the only time our relationship was ever in question was the day before I left. I was still a virgin and I wanted my first time to be with someone I knew I wouldn't regret later. This just so happened to be Jax. I had a crush on him and one thing led to another and he was my first time. The following day, I left Charming and have barley spoken to him since.