Chapter 10

Jax POV:

As me and Jeff leave the lot and head to Nevada I have a bad feeling. The Tribe isn't SOA material, patching them over is a mistake. We drive four a few hours and we are more than half way there when trouble approaches,

"Mayans!" Jeff yells as we try and speed up to get away.

Then shots are being fired one after another, so far none have hit us. Jeff and I lock eyes and we both know what we have to do next. We slam on our brakes and the four Mayans pass us unknowingly. We then begin to fire out of our own guns and they flee as only one of them is hit. When the coast is clear, Jeff and I locate a gas station to take a minute and call Clay and let him know what just went down. Jeff goes inside as I dial the number on my phone. After two rings Clay answers.

"What's going on?" He asks slightly concerned.

"Mayans spotted us, we managed to flush them out after some serious road rage gunfire. I don't know about this patch over Clay."

"Shit, this is exactly why we need it. A more permanent presence, Indian Hills could be really useful." Clay assures.

"I don't know Clay. Jury was a real good friend of my old mans. I don't feel right slapping a patch, no warning." I state my opinion.

"It's good for both clubs. They don't have the protection, Mayans will take them over. Now, if you don't want to break it to him I'll tell him myself. We're on our way." He instructs annoyed as he hangs up the phone on me.

I close my phone just as Jeff approaches me with a bag of chips in his hand as he stuffs his face.

"What he say?" He asks chip crumbs falling out of his mouth as he chews with it wide open.

"He's on his way down, this just makes him want to patch them over even more." I say as I sigh. "Let's go, Jury's waiting." I say as he throws the plastic bag in his hand on the ground and hops onto his bike.

We drive for another twenty minutes before we pull into a parking lot with a similar structure as the clubhouse. The sign above the door reads "The Devils Tribe" as we approach; Jury and a orange haired guy greet us.

"Jackson Teller!" The elder white haired man yells in glee.

"Uncle Jury!" I say back at him as I hug him quickly. I then turn back and gesture at Jeff who is standing next to me.

"You guys remember Jeff" I say.

"Jeff, Clays kid" Jury shakes his hand as he smiles.

"Needles, how you been?" The orange hair guy asks as he hugs Jeff and pats him on the back.

"I've been good brother." He says as we all enter the Tribe clubhouse. When we walk in multiple people are scattered throughout, most are at the bar. The girls however all seem to greet us at the door. Girls, hot ones, in all shapes and sizes. They surprisingly don't even tempt me. I have Savannah and she's all I want or need.

"M.C royalty in the house, folks. Jax Teller and Jeff Morrow of the Sons, let's make 'em feel at home." Jury announces to the onlookers. We greet the few men we see and then Jeff's attention is drawn to a bodacious African American girl off to the side of the bar. Jury realises this as he continues to entice him leading Jeff towards her.

"We got all kinds of girls, you want that? My treat brother." Jury Insists.

"Oh I want that, but I kind of have an old lady at home." He says as both me and Jury are equally shocked.

When did this happen? Why didn't he tell me, or anyone?

"She aint her now is she? What she doesn't know won't hurt her" Jury teases, but Jeff seems unaffected. He is unaware I could hear him surely as he makes his next statements.