Chapter 12

Savannah POV:

After Jax says he's going to kill Mike, I know there is no way I can stop him. At this point I really don't want to. He's come to my house and is pretty much fucking with me just so I know he's here. Mike wants me to be scared of him, like I always was. Not anymore, he doesn't know who he's dealing with now that I'm at home with all of SAMCRO to protect me. He is a dead man.

I nod my head as Jax pulls me into his embrace.

"We need to get you and your mom out of here." Jax says as he rubs my cheek soothingly.

"She's going to find out; everyone's going to find out." I panic as I come to the realisation of how Jax is going to go about this. He's going to need the guys, all of them... and for that they all have to know what happened.

"Sav, there's no other way. I can't do it on my own." He tells me softly.

"Okay... can you tell them?" I ask pleading.

"Of course, we need to get you and your mom to the clubhouse." He tells me as he gets off my bed and offers his hand to help me up. I accept and he hugs me quickly.

"Pack some stuff; I'm going to let your mom know she needs to come to the clubhouse. I'll let Clay tell her the rest." Jax says as he leaves my bedroom.

After about ten minutes me and my mom are in my car headed to the clubhouse with Jax following behind on his bike.

Jax POV:

While following Savannahs car I double back multiple times to make sure we don't have a tail. So far nothing. I called all the guys and told them we needed to have an emergency church ASAP. They all questioned it at first, but I told them I would explain when I arrived. Now pulling into the lot I am anxious at the reaction Clay and Jeff are going to have when they hear what happened to Savannah. I park in my spot as does Savannah as she exits her car and approaches me. I grab her hand as Gemma follows behind us into the clubhouse. I can feel Savannah shaking from her nerves.

"It's going to be okay babe, I promise." I whisper trying to comfort her.

All the guys are already seated at the table, I even told Half-sack he had to be there. I head into the chapel as I kiss Savannah on the check quickly. When I step inside and take my regular seat, all eyes are

on me.

"What the fuck is going on bro?" Jeff asks concerned.

"Why'd you call this meeting?" Clay asks.

"It's about Savannah." I say vaguely.

"You called us all in here about you're old lady?" Chibs asks confused.

"Something happened to her, in Orange County. Now we need to take care of it." I tell them.

"Is this about her boyfriend? I thought she took care of it and wanted us to stay out of it." Clay adds.

"She didn't want us to look for him, now we don't have to because he found her." I say growing flustered.

"Whoa, wait I'm lost." Tig says clueless.

"Okay... I'm going to tell you all the story, but when I do I need all of you." I say looking specifically at Clay and Jeff. "To stay calm and keep your anger and emotions under control."

"I already know this story." Clay says in defence.

"Not all of it, trust me you need to listen." I say.

"Go ahead brother." Bobby gestures his hand at me.

"When Savvy was in the O.C she had a piece of shit boyfriend who use to hit her." I tell them shortly, when I do all of their bodies tense especially Jeff's.