Chapter 32

Savannah POV:

"Savvy hurry up! You look fine." My mom yells from the living room, where she is sat atop the sofa.

"I just wanna look good for him." I say walking out of the powder room.

I nervously fuss with my hair, trying to make it look as close to perfect as possible. Jax is coming home today. Within a few hours he'll be out of prison and tonight I will finally get a good nights sleep with him right beside me. I'm anxious and nervous but also extremely excited to see him all at once. He was only inside for about three weeks, but in that duration, I was only aloud to see him that one time. I can't help but miss him, when I'm so used to seeing him almost everyday.

"Your gonna look good for nobody if you don't hurry up. If we don't leave now, we'll miss the look on Stahl's face when she releases him." She says with a menacing smirk.

Of course that's what my mother would be thinking about at a time like this. Sticking it to Stahl, typical Gemma fashion as usual.

"Ok, I'm ready. How do I look?"

"Honey, Jax hasn't seen his old lady in weeks, you could look good in a potato sack at this point."

"Mom." I pout and she sighs knowing I'm not content with her answer.

"You look hot, now can we go?"

"Yes." I say finally pleased with her answer.

--------

The whole lot is crowded with people, waiting for Jax's arrival. Members, croweaters, old lady's and even hang-arounds are all gathered together to welcome back my boyfriend.

When a slick silver car pulls into the lot, my heart skips a beat.

"What the hell is this?" My dad asks slightly confused.

Only then do I realize it's not Jax at all. It's two fairly aged men stepping out of the car. One looks professional with head full of silver hair and the other looks more like blue collar trash.

My dad and Jeff approach the men together, harsh stances being put on immediately at the presence of these strangers.

"The garage is closed." My dad says coldly.

"Were not here for car repairs." The older man says.

"Who are you?" Jeff asks, arms crossed.

At that moment I look over to Noelle who is off in a corner, trying not observe the situation. She looks nervous and I can see her breath increasing when Jeff makes a point to speak. She's never seen Jeff in the middle of club business, so for her this is fairly new. Though Jeff doesn't tell her anything, she still posses as a liability to him and the club, along with the rest of the old lady's. In this very moment, Noelle comes to the realization of that.

"Just dropping by to give you a little friendly advice." The other man says and hands a white business card to my father.

My dad looks down at it before answering. " And what would that be?"

"We feel it would be best for all concerned, if you stop dealing arms to the Niners and Mayans."

The boys, who have now all gathered around my dad and Jeff all glance towards each other and chuckle.

"I don't even know what your talkin about." My dad says in between a laugh. "Were just mechanics and Harley lovers."

Jeff focuses on one of the other guys that have come behind the original two, before addressing my dad.

"That's one of Darby's guys right there."

"Mr. Darby is one of our supporters." The man retaliates.