Chapter 20

Savannah POV:

When I first saw him I thought I was just crazy, that maybe I was imagining it. But then I saw it, his cold eerie smile and I knew. It was Mike's dad. I don't know if he saw me yet but I assume so, since he is here in Charming. When I run behind the building I have no idea Jax was following behind me. I try to play it off cool but I know he sees right through me which is why I ended up telling him the truth. Immediately following my reveal, I tell my mom I'm not feeling well and Jax takes me back to his place.

I sit down on the couch and I hold my heavy head in my hands deep in thought. I was just starting to regain some normalcy and now it has come back to haunt me.

The couch dips down beside me as Jax's hands take mine away from my face. He holds them in his and kisses my knuckles softly.

"What are we gonna do?" I ask him truly worried of the events to come.

"I dunno, but I'm gonna take care of you I promise. I won't let it get as far as it did last time." Jax says trying to convince more himself than me.

"You don't know him, he's even smarter than Mike, theres no wa-" He cuts me off.

"Sav, I promise I won't let anything happen, I came way too close to losing you to let it happen again." He tells me rubbing his hand softly against my cheek.

"Okay." I say simply.

"I love you." He informs me as he smiles slightly.

"I love you too." I say and I give him a quick teasing peck to his lips.

"Don't tease me now Morrow." He playfully warns as my grin grows wider.

"I wouldn't dare Teller." I say as I kiss him on the neck were his jaw meets his collarbone. A slight moan escapes his lips and I take that as my opportunity to suck the spot harshly, leaving proof of my mark with a large dark circle like form.

"You're gonna get it." Jax whispers as he hops off the couch quickly and then pulls me up from underneath legs.

I screech loudly and laugh quickly following as he carries me to the bedroom and drops me down gently on to the soft confines of the mattress.

He hovers on top of me, holding himself up by his elbows as he kisses my neck moving down to my chest. He slips his hands underneath my tank top and he feels around my stomach with his large hands before pulling the shirt over my head.

I take that as my turn to do the same with his leather cut and his white t-shirt underneath.

When we are both fully naked we slip under the warmth of the blankets. Our lips never part from eachothers skin and our kisses simply grow hungrier and more sloppy as the minutes pass.

I feel his growing erection growing harder against me and I know that he nor I can hold out any longer.

He slips inside me and a wave of pleasure already begin to overtake me. He thrusts into me gently as first and small moan leaves my mouth.

With another thrust, this time harder my moan grows louder, only increasing every time he follows his previous action with yet another thrust.

I come undone quickly as does he but not for lack of extreme pleasure we both gained from out actions.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jax POV:

I don't realise I fell asleep until I open my eyes to find the time on my alarm clock to read almost 6 p.m. The other side of the bed is empty and I wonder where Savannah went off to.