Chapter 4

Savannah POV:

I woke up around six-thirty and could not fall back asleep. I decided to get up and get ready for the day. I took a shower then blow dried my hair into its natural dark brown waves. I walk back into my bedroom and pull out my clothes. I pull on a short black cotton dress with a sweetheart neckline. The bust of the dress is plain black whereas the rest is covered in white polka dots. I pull on a three-quarter sleeved grey cardigan to top it off and black flip flops. I grab my small black and quilted bag and head out of my room to the bright yellow kitchen. My mom and dad are both already sitting at the long table eating breakfast.

"Morning Savvy, how'd you sleep?" my dad asks cherry.

"Good, I'm starving though what are we eating." I say as I reach my hand in my mom's plate and grab her bacon.

"Savvy grab a plate damnit." She hisses at me.

"Sorry, geeze I will never come between you and your bacon again." I say as I smile at my dad as he laughs loudly.

"Ah that was good Savvy, shit we missed you around here." He finishes laughing before getting serious.

"Ya we did, and better not my bacon is off fucking limits!" she jokingly states. I hold my hands up in defence before I speak.

"Hey I don't need to be told twice. I'm gunna head to the office; do you think the guys want me to pick up some muffins and coffee or something?" I ask looking at parents.

"Ya that would be good, although you may have to buy a hundred Piney will eat fifty to himself that fat bastard." My dad instructs me.

"Ha-ha you're so funny dad. I'll see you later." I say sarcastically before walking towards the back door before my mother stops me.

"Savvy I have some shit to do today do you think you could take care of the office all day?" she asks me.

"Ya sure I'll manage, is everything okay?" I ask slightly concerned.

"Yup everything's fine, just got some errands to run. Get going I'll see you for dinner." She replies.

"Okay bye." I blow kisses to both of them before heading to the driveway.

I hop into my white beetle convertible and start my drive to TM. I stop at one of the local bakeries and grab 3 dozen assorted muffins and fifteen coffees and load the food in my passenger seat. I once again get in the car and arrive at the lot a few minutes later. When I arrive I scan the parked Harleys and panic courses through me as I see Jax's bike in its usual spot.

"Shit." I say to myself. When I park I see the prospect sweeping the cigarette butts into a corner and I call out for him.

"Prospect, can you help me carry this shit inside." I say slightly embarrassed I don't know his name. "Sorry I didn't catch your name." I say apologetically while handing him the boxes of muffins.

"Don't worry, you were... really drunk the last time I saw you." He says as he slightly chuckles at my expense but I don't mind. "I'm Half-sack." He finally answers my questions as we walk into the clubhouse.

"Um wow... creative." I smirk as I set the coffees down on the bar. "Hey Piney, Bobby I brought breakfast." I say to the only men in sight who were sitting on the bar stools looking incredibly hung-over.

"Thanks darlin, I could really use a coffee though." Bobby says as he grabs for a cup off the tray.

"Are those muffins?" Piney asks with an inquisitive smile.

"Yes, but you have to share." I warn him playfully. He smiles as he takes two. "Where are the rest of the guys?"

"Tig and Juice are still passed out, Chibs and Ope are still at home, your brother is in the garage and Jax was here a few minutes ago he's around here somewhere." Piney answers his mouth full of half chewed muffin bits.