Chapter 15

Jax POV:

"Let's go back to my place you should get some sleep." I say to Savannah.

"Alright, let me just see if Jeff is still here." She replies.

"Sav, I think you two have had enough of each other for one night. Give him a few hours away from you guys." I suggest so she and her brother can avoid another showdown confrontation.

"Fine." She says practically pouting like a child.

After we say our goodbyes to the guys and her parents I follow her on my bike back to my place. When we arrive I am nervous to enter the house, hoping he didn't plant another surprise in the bedroom. That would really creep her out. Savannah enters oblivious to my hesitation and when I glance quickly around the house nothing has been altered from its usual state. We stay up for a couple of hours watching some TV before she falls asleep with her head in my lap. I carefully get up, cautious not to move her head and then I gently wrap my arms under her legs and carry her into the bedroom. I place her down on the bed and cover her with the blankets. I walk out of the room and towards the front door. I secure the lock and make sure every window in the house is sealed shut. When I am satisfied with my houses security I re-enter the bedroom where Savannah has not moved from where I placed her and I join her in the bed. I open my nightstand and pull a revolver out and place it on the surface just for insured and extra protection. Then quickly sleep overcomes me.

When I wake the sun is practically blinding me as it flashes in my eyes. I reach my arm over to feel nothing but an empty bed. Before I become panicked I hear the sound of falling water and the shower running. I get up and head to the small bathroom only to see a naked Savannah standing in the shower. Her back is to me and without hesitation I get naked and hop in with her grabbing her face and kissing her passionately.

"Jax!" she screeches in surprise as she pulls away.

"Sorry darlin, I need to shower too... guess we'll just have to share it." I say with a seductive smirk.

"You're a class act Teller." She says as she places her arms around my neck and reaches up on her tippy toes so her mouth meets mine.

"You love it." I say as I gaze down at her blue eyes.

"Cocky are we?" She jokes as she playfully hits my arm and turns away from me so her head is catching the falling water.

"I'll show you cocky!" I say as I pick her up and carry her dripping wet out of the shower and into the bedroom.

"Jax! Put me down. Jackson Nathaniel Teller I'm not kidding!" she tries to sound stern in between her giggling and loud laughter.

"As you wish." I say as I gently drop her down on the bed and go on top of her.

Our lips are latched on and her hands are traveling down my back. I kiss her hungrily before I enter her and we spend the next short period of time inside each other between panting and moaning before we both come undone. At this point we are both taking deep breaths lying side by side still wet on the bed.

"You're crazy." She says as she giggles.

"You called me cocky, don't lie you loved it." I say to her suggestively.

She shakes her head as she smiles and plants a quick peck on my lips before she gets up off the bed.

"Where are you going?" I ask sitting up myself.

"I have to get ready." She smiles at me as she grabs clothes out of her duffel bag and heads back to the bathroom.

Fuck. Why couldn't she have dressed in front of me? She's so hot, that would have been a sight for sore eyes. But no such luck for me, I guess I already got lucky for today.