Chapter 25

*6 months later*

Jax POV:

"Yeah, I'll be right there." I say into the phone before Hanging up on Clay now entering the kitchen.

"Sav, I have to go to the clubhouse. Some emergency apparently." I say when I spot her still in her pyjamas preparing coffee.

"Is everyone ok?" She asks making her way over to where I am standing.

"It's not a big deal, I'll see you later ok?"

"Yeah." She says as I peck her quickly on the lips.

"Everything is fine I promise. I love you." I say trying to reassure her.

Over the last six months, starting from when she moved in with me, she always gets really worried over club business. She tries to hide and play it off like it doesn't bother her but I know better. I think she worries most about losing one of us, whether it be me, her brother, her dad or any of the guys, as they are our family.

"Love you too." She says as I make my way out the door and smile at her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mckeavey has been killed." Clay informs to all of us now sitting at the table.

"Shit." Juice says.

"How the fuck did the Irish let that happen?" Ope questions.

"We don't know much." Jeff answers.

"Well what do you know?" Chibs speaks bitterness in his tone as Mckeavey was an old friend of his.

"We know from Cameron Heys a trusted ally, that it was a man named Brennan Hefner who pulled the trigger." Clay informs.

"Cameron wants us to take him out?" I ask figuring this is the only reason why we would be involved.

"What are we doing Irish bitch work now?" Tig says scoffing.

"Hey! Michael was a friend of the SOA for over a decade. This is our bone to pick to you shit head." Piney says getting defensive.

"I don't know why you have to pick on everyone old man. You would think sitting there and about to croak you would stop being a jackass. Old age only makes you worse." Tig retaliates

"I'll show you old age." Piney says struggling to get up quickly before Ope holds him back and Jeff does the same with Tig.

"Enough!." Clay yells.

"Tig always being the shit disturber." Jeff says and we all chuckle while he has a sour look on his face.

"Just because you're Clays kid doesn't mean I won't fucking beat the shit out of you." Tig answers facing Jeff.

"I'd like to see you try." He answers back smugly.

Tig lunges forward only to be stopped by Clay himself now.

"I said enough!" He yells and the room goes silent.

"Who's willing to do the job? Need three of you shit heads."

"I'm in." Ope answers immediately

"Yeah me too." Jeff says as he scoffs at Tigs sour expression.

"Jax, complete the three stooges and go with them will ya?" Clay asks.

"I don't know if Savvy's going to like that very much." I answer chuckling but also completely serious.

"Good thing I'm in charge and shes not. In this case what she doesn't know won't hurt her, but don't let that get to your head." Clay warns.