Chapter 26

Jax POV:

"Have fun sleeping on the couch tonight." She says now leaving me with a stinging cheek.

I rub my cheek rapidly trying to ease the minuscule amount of pain before Chibs and Ope make their way to me.

"Looks like someone's in the dog house." Ope says and chuckles.

"That lass has a mean slap on her." Chibs adds.

"Fuck off." I say annoyed and push past them heading towards the clubhouse doors.

"Whatcha do kid?" Piney asks standing in the doorstep where he must have been also watching.

"She found out about the hit and now shes all fucking pissed I didn't tell her." I tell him making my way inside the clubhouse with him directly following me.

"Shit, you got caught in a lie by your old lady and she slaps you. That girls got one hell of a sense of humour." Piney chuckles.

"I'll say. Half-Sack gimme a beer, now." I yell towards the bar as I sit down on the couch lighting a cigarette.

"Give her some time to cool off, she'll be alright." Piney says patting my shoulder before walking off.

"Not that I didn't enjoy seeing my sister slap the shit out of you, I was just curious what stupid ass thing did you do to piss her off?" Jeff asks coming out of nowhere.

"Well wouldn't everyone like to know?" I ask sarcastically.

"Yeah we would, so spill." Jeff demands.

"It's nobody's business, you and everyone else here need to stay the fuck out of our relationship." I tell him and head to my dorm room.

This has been a shity day. I put the cigarette in my hand out in the ashtray by my bed and close my eyes before drifting off into sleep.

Savannah POV:

After speaking to Jax, I spent the rest of the day hiding out in the office trying my best to get distracted with work. That proved to be more difficult than anticipated seeing how the garage was pretty dead today. When it was around six o'clock I made my way out of the office and headed home. I expected Jax would not be there but assumed he would come home soon after I had. No such luck, It's now midnight and he is still not home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not until I hear the familiar roar of the motorcycle do I realize that I had fallen asleep and it is now morning.

I hear the door open and close assuming it's Jax. He makes his way into what must be the bathroom because the shower has now started.

I make my way into the bathroom that is in our bedroom and quickly wash my face and brush my teeth before heading out in the hallway to confront Jax.

When I step into the hallway I set my eyes on his naked figure stepping out of the shower. He wraps his dripping body in a towel before he turns and makes eye contact with me.

"Mornin." He says.

"Where have you been?" I ask indifferently.

"I fell asleep at the clubhouse, I thought you didn't want me home anyway." He says bitterly.

"I never said that."

"Well it sure seemed like it by the little stunt you pulled." He says raising his voice slightly.

"The stunt I pulled? You lied to me, to my face!" I say now getting angry.

"I didn't want you to worry, I know how you get I'm not stupid." He says his tone now softening.

"I would rather know than have someone else tell me."

"Sav, I have enough shit on my plate. I don't need my old lady being pissed at me to be added on top of all that."

"Don't lie to me and I won't get pissed at you then." I say giving him a slightly menacing grin.

"Ok, I'm sorry." He says pulling me by the hand so he can now wrap his arms around my waist.

"Me too." I say and stand on my tippy toes, planting a small kiss on his lips and turn to head to the kitchen.

"Get over here." Jax says flirtily picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Jax! Put me down." I screech in between my laughter.

"Nope, we have lost time to be making up for." He says and playfully smacks my bum.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jax POV:

"Ok so this is how it's going to go down. Hefner visits a motel every week to fuck his side bitch. When he is leaving, one of you will take him out quick and clean and get your asses out of there." Clay tells the table but directing it towards Jeff, Opie and I.

"It's in the middle of the ghetto, so we don't have to worry about security cameras or too many witnesses but it will be in broad daylight so you guys need to move fast." Juice says and we all nod.

"So tomorrow morning bright and early?" Ope says.

"Yeah, well all meet here and head over there together." Jeff addresses both of us.

"Sounds good, be on your A-game tomorrow boys." I say and the table chuckles.

"Take your own advice man, from what I hear you're going soft." Tig says and the boys add to the discussions by contributing "Ooohs" and laughs.

"Well see who's soft."