Chapter 39

Thanks for the gorgeous edit by RomanReignsLover.

If anyone wants to make them my email is maria.figliomeni@hotmail.com

Jax POV: (Have not read this over AT ALL sorry for mistakes)

The door that is usually closed in the house, now has a crack open reminding of my plans a couple of weeks ago. I make my way towards it and see my previous actions left all over the floor of Abels old room. The boxes are stacked in multiple places, none of them being even close to full.

I continue tossing all of the items lined up on his shelf into the boxes, not even looking at what it is. Even if me and Savvy did have a boy, using Abel's old things seems morbid to me. I know that Savvy would never ask me to take down his room and forget about him now that we have a baby on the way, but I know it's good for me by offering final closure to the son that I lost.

When the outside of the shelf is clear, I make my way into the drawers containing his clothes. Tucked between a few onesies, is an old sonogram print out when Wendy was 6 months. I brush my finger softly over the small picture before I fold it in half tucking it into my pocket.

I make my way out of the room, closing the door fully behind me. I'll have to finish the little amount that's left when I get back from my run.

I ambled my way into the kitchen, seeing Fawn still asleep on the couch.

I pulled out a box of pancake mix and a pan, prepared to make breakfast for Savvy before I'm gone for the day.

As I begin to slowly pour a small amount of the mix into the pan a loud scream causes me to miss the pan and mix to fall all over the stove.

"Jax!" Savannah's voice squeals from what sounds like the bedroom.

"What's wrong?" I ask frantically as I quickly make my way into our room.

Expecting to see some sort distress on her face, the sight in front of me is the exact opposite. Savannah is standing directly in front of the full length mirror against the way with her shirt lifted up over her stomach. She's happily smiling to herself as she stares at her reflection.

"I think I'm showing." She says looking back at me for confirmation.

I quickly glance at her stomach and see the tiniest form of a bump that would surely be unnoticed by anyone who didn't know she was pregnant and unless someone really stared at it.

I make my way behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist as she shifts, facing the mirror once again. I rest my chin on her shoulder before I plant a soft kiss on her cheek.

"That's great baby." I say and a bright smile lights up her whole face.

"And I haven't had morning sickness in almost a week." She adds turning around to wrap her arms around my neck.

"Thank god, I don't think I could take you moody for much longer."

Savannah releases her grip on me and playfully shoves my shoulder.

"You're an asshole." She tells me heading out of the room.

I follow her out and find her in the kitchen looking at the mess I had left on the stove just moments ago with a look of annoyance on her face.

"Really?" She asks gesturing to stovetop.

"I was trying to make you breakfast before I have to head out." I say and hold my hands up in defense.

She rolls her eyes and grabs the sponge in the sink, wetting it before she moves to clean the stove with it.

"What's the run?" She asks not making eye contact while she cleans the rest of the kitchen up.