Chapter 37

Jax POV:

My eyes flutter open and adjust to the light shooting out from the window in our bedroom. As I look to the right of me, I see Savvy still asleep with a slight pout to her lips. I smile down at her and reach my arm over her until my hand lands protectively on her soon to be growing belly. I softly run my hand in a light circular motion reminiscing at the excitement of a baby on the way. I take Savvy's hand in my free one and plant a soft kiss to her knuckles moving to her fingers.

Savvy's face scrunches up slightly as she cracks her eyelids open ever so slightly. She looks over at me with a cute scowl and places her hand over mine that is continuing it's movements on her stomach, halting my actions.

"Teller, cut it out you're making me nauseous." She says now fully awake.

"Mornin to you too." I joke with a smirk.

For some reason I like these new mood swings of hers. For the past week Savannah's emotions have been all over the place. One minute she's pissed at me and then next she wants to jump my bones. It's all very surreal that there's a being growing inside of her, one of which will be a combination of both of us. For the first time in a long time, I find myself excited at the prospect of being a father again. Initially after Abel's death, I never thought I would be able to get excited at having children again. When Savvy shared the news, the only thing I felt was anticipation to start our family.

Savannah sits up, pausing all actions for a moment, shes throws her hand over her mouth and dashes out of the bed quickly. She reaches the door to the bathroom and slams it shut behind her. Instantly gagging and heaving were heard from behind the door. Morning sickness, again. Savvy has been sick all week long and not just in the morning as the term makes people believe. I rise from the bed and make my way to the closed door, I knock softly, fully knowing she prefers privacy while she's throwing up.

The first time I woke up to her being sick a couple of days ago, my first instinct was to go and see if she was okay. Big mistake according to Savannah, as she stayed mad at me all afternoon for invading her space while she was in a sticky situation.

"Savvy? You okay?" I ask concerned at the fact that she's been sick practically everyday since her first experience with morning sickness.

Silence is my only answer for a few moments, as I imagine she was recollecting herself before she responded.

"Yeah." She said weakly, which made me feel guilty that while I'm enjoying the fact that she's pregnant, she's suffering the physical afflictions of it all.

I open the door and poke my head through slowly, not wanting to upset her again. I see her leaning against the wall adjacent to the toilet holding her head in her hands. She doesn't look up even though she heard the door open and she let's out a small sigh.

"Can I come in?" I ask softly and she finally looks up and meets my gaze.

"You already have." She says smirking slightly.

I walk a few steps until I reach her and stand directly in front of her look down as she stays put on the tiled floor.

"Want me to get you anything?" I ask not knowing how else to help her.

Though I knew Wendy was pregnant the moment she did, I wasn't living with her at the time and so I never had to deal with a sick and pregnant girlfriend. Savannah shakes her head slowly and uses my hand to help her to her feet.

She turns on the faucet as she grabs her toothbrush and begins to cleanse her teeth.

When we are both dressed and ready for the day, we make our way out of the bedroom and into the living room, where Fawn is sitting on the couch sipping coffee and watching TV. As much as it's a pain in the ass to have her here, it offers Savvy company on late nights until I get home. I hope when the baby comes things with the club will have settled down a little so I can come home at a decent time.