Chapter thirty one War at last

Chapter thirty one

Finally the time has come, after weeks atop of weeks of preparation we have finally reached the time of battle. Here we stand, in the clearing I heard of. The Denali's on one side of me, Cullen's on the other, and wolves spread between. We are all ready for this, and soon the guard showed, in perfect unison without a given sign they stopped and parted to reveal Aro standing alone. Alice had told us that this was a solo mission of sorts for Aro, though I didn't truly believe it until I saw how small and feeble the guard seemed. he will not last a minute, and I will burn his body how he had Jane and Alec burn my father's, how he burned my mother's and how he burnt my heart when he bit me and turned me into an immortal beast, an immortal beast that he can never control. "Ah, my little Clara." He said, and if I didn't know any better I would think he was fine, but the look in his eyes read i am a sociopath. Which instantly made me want to steer clear.

"I'm not your Clara. I'm my own Clara, you have Jane and Alec- oh- wait." I said it in the most rude preppy High-school student way possible, and he lost it. The fighting started like a gunshot, little for warning but it was quick and loud, and the damage is sure to be fatal. Before I knew it a vampire twice the size of me had my head twisted at a shockingly painful degree and a sound like cracking porcelain filled my ears, but before the pain became unbearable his hands left me and Kate stood with electrifying hands on the man who had grabbed me, and Tanya had began to do to him exactly what he had been doing to me, only she was successful. Like I had been practicing for months, I flicked a flame to light on my fingers out of thin air, and threw the small flame to the crumpled vampire, causing him to become engulfed, and lessening the threat some more. When more came charging, time slowed down, and my mind went into tunneled focus. I saw each of the vampires charging at us bursting into flames, their robes catching fire and taking them down with them, and not a moment later at happened. They all burst to flames and down they went each one sending a cry of agony, and fear filled me as that happened. I had done this, I had created such suffering, suffering in those I did not know truly.

A hand landed on my shoulder and caused me to jump, but I only realized it was Jasper. "Clara, don't be afraid, they knew what they where walking into." What he spoke was true, and as soon as I nodded he began fighting again. Somehow a sudden rage filled me, and my focus zeroed in on Aro, who was smiling like a mad man in the middle of all of this. I ran forward, with speeds I'm sure would have beat even Edward at his fastest, and landed a punch in the middle of Aro's chest that would have put Emmet to shame. Aro flew back and I jumped straight after him, grabbing his throat and pinning him to the ground. "Any last words?" I said, feeling more wrath then ever before.

"Tulips." He said, a crazy smirk drawing across his face, and I froze. I had been drawing tulips every day for some odd crazy reason, and I had no idea how Aro would know that, not even any of the Cullen's knew. I wanted to asked him how he would know to say tulips, but my hands lit fire, and Aro's crazy milky blood red eyes became shocked, and soon, he was completely engulfed in flames. Someone pulled me off him, and whomever did was yanked from me, and familiar arms wrapped under me and hoisted me up, carrying me off a high speeds as realization at everything I had done slowly sunk in. I had just murdered a hundred vampires, and I have no idea how many of our allies where injured. All of this, my fault, I'm the cause of such pain and suffering. What have I done?

___________________________

Okay yep, that was a log wait for a super short chapter with seemingly no dialogue, sorry this is taking so long, school, family, and extra curricular first, this second. I've been busy, this is as much as I can do. hope you liked, I'll try to update sooner!