Chapter Six: Nothing but Tears

Chapter Six

My eyes shot open and I saw Edward kneeling beside me, all of the others staring in awe. "What?" I asked pulling my head off my arm. I realized that the pencil was still in my hand. Quickly I looked at the paper and froze. On the paper was another picture. the circles I had drawn prior to falling asleep had turned in to dead faces, and in the center of the page, the three figures stood, black fog coming from one's hands, a look that could kill coming from the other's and the one in the middle had his hands wrapped around a woman's neck. Tears filled my eyes and I pushed the paper away, covering my face. The tears spilled over and I took in a ragged breath.

I felt someone hug me, and then by the comforting voice in my ear I realized it was Esme. "Shh, Clara it's okay." She said soothingly.

"N-no it's not!" I said through the tears. I looked up from my hands, all of them where blurry from my tears, but wiping them away I saw them clearer. "That, that woman having her head ripped off, that's- that's my mom!" I said pointing at the woman, the familiar strong face, the long curly hair that ended at her chest, and the outfit. The jeans with a frilled top. That was my mom's favorite outfit to go out with friends in, it was actually an annual thing, my mom would hang out with her friends on Saturday, my dad would hang out with his on Sunday.

More tears spilled over and I completely collapsed on the ground crying. It was all coming back, my mom's once blue eyes turning red, something I brushed off when she said they where contacts. Then later when her eyes where black and she had to leave the room when I scraped my knee. How she almost completely stopped going out in mornings, and I caught her in the window in a sunny day, her skin sparkling like diamonds. "She was a vampire." Edward said with a sigh.

I felt someone pick me up an place me on the couch, I was to busy crying to pay attention, but I felt the covers come up over me and heard them leave and the paper be taken from the table and the light clicking off.

Eventually I fell asleep, and dreamt of nothing but my mom. When she was human, those few days she spent sick, and then when she came back with red eyes that scared me out of my skin. Then I remembered her pitch black eyes looking at me, as the vampire ripped her head off. "Aro. What about the human girl, she wasn't suppose to see any of this." The blonde girl with the deathly look said. The corner of her mouth twisting into a smile and then pain wrapping around me, my body screaming in pain.

The one she called Aro putting his hand on her shoulder. "Dear Jane, she may be naive to what her retched mother was." He said, as the pain stopped and I collapsed on the floor. Aro walked forward taking my hand. Every memory I had ever had flashed in front of my eyes, and I didn't understand why. Eventually he let go and smiled. "Your a lucky one." He said, striking me across the face and knocking me out and making reality fade away.

______________________________________________________

Ya, I know it's short but I had to get the truth out somehow. Big things are coming, find out what in the next chapters.