BEFORE YOU READ

HI! so I have a few things to say before you jump into this. (As of oct. 2022)

 ON RECORD- I wrote this story when I was 14. I am 24 now. YES I know there are some horrible spelling errors and grammer problems and honestly what even is the plot? But you know what? this was my first fanfic. This was my first time publishing something I had written, and I was a literal 8th grader. I am also dyslexic, so even if I were to go back and try to edit this (I did. please dont ask me to) It would be very unsucessful. I have decided to leave this story as it is flaws and all, because who am I to tell my 14 year old self that her coping mechanism wasnt good enough for public consumption?

If you want a twilight fanfic that is genuinely thought out and (relatively) well written, I am writing a new one with a new cast of characters right now and its about 100k words long and im not even half way done. Its called The First Drop of Rain and it is honestly pretty good if I do say so myself.

If you are feeling particularly adventrous you can read this one then read the new one and see what ten years, some life experience, and a tiny bit of proof reading can actually do for a person. That being said, if you continue forward and choose to make fun of me in the comments for errors i made literally ten years ago- you are a shitty human and there is no getting around that. This fic wont be coming down no matter how desperately I want it to, because at the end of the day it might mean a lot to someone- and I won't stand in the way of that.

Thank you for reading this, and to all of the readers who saw a new update and got confused- sorry, but also check out my new fic, there is a lot less authors notes in that one.

sincerely,

-Ash

(p.s. I will be going through and deleting all the chapters that just say sorry. I had and still have crippling anxiety but we dont need to memorilize that.) xoxo gossip girl