Chapter Thirty Six Forever and Never

DISCLAIMER! There will be deaths. Deaths that shock. DISCLAIMER! I am not responsible for the breaking of any devices that you may read this on. DISCLAIMER! I'll give you candy DISCLAIMER! I ate it all. DISCLAIMER! I wasn't really going to give it to you. DISCLAIMER! The book starts now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It all happened so fast one minute alive, the next- dead. Why did it have to happen? The last words still ring in my head, and the last moments before death burn my mind. Watching him be ripped apart made me feel myself was the one bing ripped apart. I haven't know them really long, but I can't imagine the how Renesmee or Bella feel.

"Oy!" A metal bar but my cage and a brunet came forward. He had been bugging me since I was thrown in here. As soon a chance I got I would show him what he can do with that metal bar. "Monster! Bet you miss that boy, don't you."

"You little..." I snarled, snapping forward.

"He put up quite a fight, I enjoyed lobbing his head off." That was it, I shot my arm out, catching his shirt and pulling him forward so are he bashed his head on the metal bars. "NOW THERES THE MONSTER!" He yelled, his face red a bruising, anger busting through the ugly look in his eyes.

"This isn't even close to monster buddy." I growled and next thing I knew, I was sitting across the cage staring at an expanding puddle of blood. I had murdered him, but then I remember who he murdered, and I couldn't stand the idea that I had ended it quick.

••••••••••••••••5 hours ago•••••••••••••••

I walked downstairs and saw all the couples being all couple-like and looked down to the engagement ring on my finger. I sighed and closed my eyes, pulling the ring off and holding it between my fingers. "Clara?" Jasper said my name, and when I opened my eyes I realized I was crying. With a sniffle I wiped my eyes and nose then walked to the counter. "Are you okay?"

"Ya." I said in a sore voice and put the ring down, walking to the refrigerator.

"Clara..." Alice said hesitantly. "Why did you take this off?"

I turned around and poured a glass of orange juice. "My Fiancée does not remember me, and probably never will. Either I earn the right to wear that ring again, or I never get married because the one love of my life would die before ever remembering me." I took a drink of my orange juice and walked to the dining room with everyone's eyes on me. Small tears escaped my eyes and I took a ragged breath. "I'm going to kill the ones who did this, I will show no mercy."

"Clara, you know I'm all for handing some douche bags a bloody nose or two, but we need to think-" I interrupted Emmet, who had come and sat beside me.

"No, I don't want to think it through. You said I'm scary when I'm mad? Well I'm about to get freaking terrifying!"

"Clara," Jasper came and sat across from me. "You need to calm down, violence may not be the answer."

"No it's an answer! And that's all I need! I'm gonna go give those douche nozzles what's coming for them." I stood up so fast that I knocked my chair over and vamped my way up the stairs to my bedroom. I got to my closet and went through my clothes until I came out in ripped skinny jeans, a grayish blue tank top, and a black leather jacket. My blue converse where in my hand, and when I stepped into my room Alice and Rose sat on my bed.

"Didn't we teach you how to accessorize?" Alice asked, standing up and tsking. "Even if going to battle on must wear the proper accessories." she stepped forward and slid the engagement ring back on my finger. "Have hope, I can't see anything that will happen in the battle, but I can see that after it you wear the ring."

"Clara I want to fight to." Rose added as Alice went to being Alice and began primping and fixing me. "but we can't go in bullheaded, we have to prepare."