Chapter 58 Just the Flu

The Caribbean is always nice. The weather warm, the water purer and more crystal than I had ever seen before, the beach on the island so pure and fine, without a single footprint to scar the appearance, that's what I thought as soon as we arrived on the private island that was owned by Harry's grandmother Renee Swan, apparently after her husband Phil died, it was revealed he had an island he was building a house on for her. She was so upset about losing both her daughter and her husband, that she took her unborn son to the island and took the last name that had been her daughter's, then named the island Swan Island, rumor is she named it that because she looked at the island and thought it was as beautiful as her dead daughter.

After Harry and Aurora's father died, and they didn't know who their mother was, they where left the island, and not to long after, they both turned into vampires.

Now it's day three of the honeymoon, and all I can see is the inside of the toilet bowl as I vomited up my entire breakfast, the entire vegan deal. It looked pretty in the blue bowl when I was eating it, but somehow, in just a matter of 15 minutes, it went from a beautiful thing to a discolored mass of God knows what in a porcelain bowl that smells like disinfectant. I admired how the house and plumbing was still original, but the appliances and electronics are as high tech as they come.

Just as I flushed the toilet and sat on the lid Harry appeared in the door. "Are you okay?" He asked, walking forward and setting his hand on my forehead, then both my cheeks. "Your hot."

"No need to flatter me, I know the toilet bowl look isn't the prettiest." I joked, just as he handed me a glass of water.

"Seriously, I think you have the flu." Harry said, crossing his arms. "We should go home." He said, reaching forward and gripping my hand as I set down the glass of water, now only half full with water.

"Alright I'll call Carlisle." I said as I picked up my phone from the counter next to the toilet. Two rings and the phone picked up.

"Hey Clara." Carlisle answered.

"Hey." I said with a tiny smile as Harry began to pack. "We're coming home early."

"Why?" He sounded concerned.

"I don't feel good. It's probably just the flu, or a stomach virus." I brushed it off like it was nothing, but the constant churning in my stomach was suggesting otherwise.

"What's the symptoms?" The always being a doctor Carlisle came out just as fast as the fatherly Carlisle did.

"Faint, bloated, vomiting." The phone disappeared from my hand as Harry placed it to his own ear.

"She's under-exaggerating she just vomited up something she had fifteen minutes ago, she's pale, her temperature is high." I heard the buzz of Carlisle talking on the other side of the line. "Okay, bye."

"Carlisle said he has an idea of what it is, but wants to see you." He said, continuing to put all of his things back into the bags.

"Okay." I said, standing up with wobbly knees and walking to the bed, barely sliming through the door okay.

"Hey, hey take it easy." Harry said, leading me over to the bed and helping me down. "Clara your pale. Paler than me."

"I'm just really hungry." I said before letting my eyes drift shut. When I re-opened my eyes I was in a car, looking to the side I saw Harry driving.

"Hey, you passed out, I figured I should get you home fast." He said as he turned a corner.

"Where are we?" I asked as I looked out a dark window, realizing it as night.

"Almost to Forks." Just as he said that, something moved, not in the car, not outside the car either.

In me.

"What the hell!" I yelled, grabbing my stomach, which was not flat any more, and what I had seen a bloating before was now like I had gained significant weight.

"What!?" Harry pulled over and looked at me in complete concern.

"Something just moved. Harry. There's something inside." Tears fell from my eyes as my mind raced, all the possibilities flying around. Am I pregnant?

"What do you mean!?" He looked at me like something was about to claw out of my stomach at the moment.

"I think I'm pregnant." I left out the part that I was terrified, and the reason why was the movement was stronger than I had ever felt. Something stronger than what I imagine a tiny little vampire baby should be able to do. It was twice what it should be able to do.

___________

Hey! Sorry this is a little later in the day, it's my moms birthday today so I was preoccupied, that's why it's also a shorter chapter.