Chapter Fifteen Savior

Chapter Fifteen,

I don't remember falling asleep, or even waking up, or anything between that, but what I do remember is a sudden burst of light and seeing a large circle room, with three thrown like chairs in front of me, each sitting a man. A brown haired one on the left, a blonde haired one on the right, and Aro in the middle. They all wore the scary hooded cloaks, and two cloaked figures stood on either side of the three thrones. The two put their hoods down simultaneously, and revealed that it was Alec on the right and Jane on the left. As my sense came to me slowly, I realized two things. Alec had been using his powers on me, and that huge scary dude had me by the back of my neck, threatening to snap it if I make the wrong move or say something extremely out of line. So basically all my wisecracks and insults to Jane on the plane just came back and bit me in the but. He held the key to my demise right now, and I'm sure Jane would gladly be the one to unlock that foul beast. "Clara Lana Mellow, have you decided on the path this meeting takes?" Aro asked, and I couldn't help but want to spit in his face.

'How the heck does he know my middle name!?' I thought slightly shocked."What are you talking about." I asked clenching my jaw as the huge man tightened his grip ever so slightly, making my discomfort worse, as if his freezing cold skin wasn't bad enough, he was making me wish he would just snap my neck already.

"Vampire, or not." The blonde one said through clenched teeth, I could tell right now he had a quick bullwhip temper and he would probably be the one to give the orders to kill me if i make the wrong move.

"I-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence before the door burst open and the huge man dropped me to the floor, that's when I realized the only reason I was upright to begin with was because he head been holding me an inch off the ground. I turned around and looked at the door, and saw the Cullens all standing there, crouched and ready to fight. Relief washed over me, and then it left just as quick, I was pulled from the ground by Aro, and he bent my neck to the side so I was looking at the Cullens with a lopsided view.

"I can turn or kill her. Which do you plan for." He said it, but I knew it wasn't a question, he had made up his mind, I was the one that was unsure of what would happen. Edward growled, and Bella, despite her beauty, looked like she was about to rip a head off. Jasper was glaring, but standing up straight, like he had done this a million times before. Emmett was probably the scariest one out of them all, despite the fact that I knew he was like a big teddy bear, his posture and hands  hooked into claws made me think about the earlier thought about him being a big teddy bear.

"Aro, this is not the right thing to do, Marcus, Ciaus, do we not remember what happened not but a century ago?" Carlisle said, walking forward with a look on his face that was more political than fatherly.

"That was before her mother's power outshone Renesme's, I have hopes for Clara, high hopes." I heard another growl from Edward, one from Alice, and then Cody came into view, he must have been in the back of the group but he looked like he was about to jump forward and throttle Aro. "After her mother's power that outshone even Alice and her ability to see the future, I can't help but think Clara will have an even greater gift than her mother." Then something happened. All I remember is I was on the ground, blacking out and letting reality slip into dream state. My subconscious mind taking over.

________________________________

INTENSENESS! Tell me what you think is going to happen! Come on we have so many reads not many votes and ONE comment, and that was an attempt from some very wise user who saved all of you from extreme suspense. I really need some feedback or I'm basically writing with no idea on what you guys did or didn't like. PLEASE COMMENT! or at least react to this, that would help me greatly.

Vote

Comment

Share

React

stay simply elegant my beautiful readers. No matter what they say your amazing and beautiful. :) Love you all.

~SimpleEllegance