Chapter Five: Love Comes in all Forms

Chapter Five

"Clara." I heard my voice off in the distance. "Clara." It sounded like Carlisle's voice, and as I opened eyes and my vision cleared back up I found myself sitting up on the couch, all of Cullen's surrounding me and Carlisle crouching to my level with a fatherly look dawned upon his face. When I started looking around I noticed that the lights had been switched on and the window was open, revealing the night sky and silhouettes of trees against the dark navy blue of the sky.

"Crap, my dad." I said, pushing myself to sit up straight, but the pain to much and slumping back into the plush cushions.

"Relax, I already told him that you weren't feeling well, and that you will be allowed to stay here." He said with a fatherly smile. I looked from face I face. Each one looked like they could run five miles and them wrestle a bull and still not get tierd, but a few I noticed where not at the same level of alertness. Jacob, Nessie, and Cody all yawned, as if ready to go to bed.

"Thank you." I told him gratefully. "I don't mean to intrude though." I said, once again trying to sit up all the way.

"Relax, it's fine." Esme said with a smile, then turned to the rest of them. "Give her some space." She shooed them away with her hands and they walked off to another room, where quite murmuring came from.

I relaxed back, then reached into my back pocket and fished out exactly what I needed. "There's one more thing." I handed Esme and Carlisle the thick folded up sketch book paper, and each one they unfolded and observed, they showed slight shock. "The first one was after I dreamed it, the second one is a doodle, and the third... I drew that in my sleep." I spoke of the drawings, slightly embarrassed.

"Well your a very skilled artist." Esme said getting up off the couch. "Now get some rest. I'll be right back with a pillow and blanket." She patted my knee then walked away.

Carlisle took her seat and set the drawings on the table. "I'm sorry- for acting that way... there isn't anything wrong with vampires." I said to him, beginning to ramble, as usual.

"No no no, Clara, it was completely understandable. Renesmee just sprung those images on you, anyone would have had that reaction." He said, the fatherly tone taking over his voice again. "Especially under your circumstances." He patted my knee gently. "I just wanted to make sure you where okay. Now get some rest." He said as he walked out and Esme reemerged, helping me lay down on the couch and eventually go to sleep.

My dream was another horror scene. The dark cloaks drew closer, my body wedged as tight as it could possibly be in a corner, my feet still bleeding from the glass. My lungs burnt from nearly being strangled to death, and now the black smoke enveloped me, they all seemed to be talking, but I couldn't hear them. Pain wrapped around my body again, and I wished to be on the glass floor rather then suffer another minute of this agony. The black haired one drew closer and in one swift motion-

My eyes shot up and I sat straight up, my heart nearly beating out of my chest. My entire body seemed to be shaking, and cold sweat dripped down the nape of my neck. "Are you okay?" I heard Jasper's voice ask me and soon saw his figure appear in the door way.

"Y-ya." I said, still shaking, suddenly the pain of sitting up wasn't all that great.

"You can't lie about that, not to me." He said walking over. "If you want to, you can come and talk with us." Nodding, he helped me up and we walked over into the dining room.

Esme came up and hugged me gently. "I hope your feeling better." She said with a smile, by Edward's face implied that he had seen all of my dream, and wasn't thrilled about the nature of it. I sighed, the pain was still in my head, but after the pain that felt so real, that was the least of my worries.

"Just trying to take this all in." I said looking over and seeing Renesmee and Jacob sitting on chairs, Jacob sleeping and Renesmee leaning against him.

"Sorry about that..." She said in a high soprano voice. "I don't really like fights." She said, Jacob waking up slightly and pulling her closer and kissing her on the side of the head.

I payed close attention to the group, how each one acted. Obviously Carlisle and Esme where a couple, it seemed like Edward and Bella where, Jacob and Nessie, Emmet and Rosalie, Alice and Jasper, then there was Cody, sitting alone. He looked about my age, but I couldn't tell, all the others where so much older than they looked. "I have a question..." I said finally looking from face to face, it wasn't until I got to Carlisle that I got a response.

"We will answer anything we can." He said, sliding down into a seat across the table from me.

"Why do I keep having these dreams?" I said, looking to my hands that where folded up in my lap.

He sighed and when I looked back up he was looking over to Edward. eventually Edward answered me. "We think it's because you had prior contact with the Voltori and repressed the memory." He said, they all took a seat, and when Renesmee yawned Edward looked at her fatherly.

"Maybe you should go to bed honey. You too Jake." Bella said, and Renesmee got up and walked over, giving Bella and Edward a hug then disappearing with Jake to another part of the extensive house. "You too Cody." She said looking over to him. He was slowly nodding off.

He sighed and got up, hugging Bella and Edward he smiled. "Night grandma, night Grandpa." He smile and walked away. No way was it possible for Cody to be their grand kid, that doesn't make any sense.

"Wait, so who's the Voltori?" I asked once Cody left the room completely.

"A group of other vampires, vampires that drink human blood." Carlisle said moving forward and setting his elbows on the table. "As appose to us, and our family. We only drink animal blood."

I closed my eyes and nodded, trying to take it all in. It wasn't until I looked at my phone that had lit up did I realize it was ten o'clock and I had slept for an hour at max. "So I met vampires, could have died, and now are having nightmares about them?" I asked, looking up to all of them.

"Sounds reasonable." Emmet piped up and gave a stupid grin that made me laugh. "Don't worry, anyone who is as clumsy as little Bella use to be is protected by me. I won't let any of the big bad guard get you." He said giving me a silly face.

I laughed and rubbed one of my eyes. "Clara, if your tired or not feeling well, it would be best for you to lie back down and go to sleep." Carlisle said, looking at me a little more sternly than before.

"No no, I'm fine." I said, but an involuntary yawn caught me off guard, and with one look I got up slowly, stumbling a little, and then walking slowly and carefully back to the couch. When I sat down I heard the quite crinkle of paper, and slowly pulling it out I grabbed a pencil and stared at the paper, drawing circles in the top right corner.

Before I even knew it, I had fallen asleep. My dream creeping in ever so slowly, and then,it was there.

______________________________________________________

Okay, I know it's a crappy ending, but I needed something interesting to start chapter six on. Comment an tell me what you think is going on with these dreams :) Vote and share too please!

VOTE COMMENT SHARE!