Chapter 61 Alls good... I think.

I sat on the couch, the TV playing some documentary of life 100 years ago and today. "What the heck is Ebola!?" Kat said confused.

"More like why the heck are they yelling it back and forth?" Felicity said frown clear on her face.

"That generation was doomed wasn't it." I said with a laugh, and Bella shook her head.

"Nope. My generation wasn't doomed exactly. Just those ones." She said and Caitlin looked at her confused. "That's the 1990's generation their showing. I was early 90's. They where late 90's but they where the part of the generation that ended teenage smoking, and then all together the smoking ended. You don't see cigarettes sold in stores anymore because they made the Tobacco business collapse. Nobody saw it coming." She smile and got up, she was going to check on Ness, her and Jake had secluded themselves since his birthday a couple days ago. Ness's pregnancy became more difficult and she was even weaker, but Carlisle wanted to keep me on a main floor, I barely had enough strength to walk these days, it's gotten to the point where I just lay on the couch, the occasional person helping me drink, but now I can't hold anything down. Bruises line my stomach and I stared at it, knowing that each bruise was an accident from two people I had no idea I could love so much in my life.

"Clara I'll get you some more blood." Eliza said as she got up and grabbed my cup.

"You don't have to." I said weakly I reached up to grab her wrist, but my arm barely went up half way through the air before crashing down next to me.

"I want to." She said as a sympathetic look crossed her face. After she returned all of my friends huddled around me and hugged me, making me feel safe with them. Harry walked into the room and smiled, sitting down in the chair Caitlin had previously occupied. I felt my heavy eyelids drift shut as my body became heavy, I could feel that my babies where both just as tired as me, and it made me wonder if they felt everything I was feeling.

---

Sometime after I had fallen asleep and woken back up, I noticed it was late, the sun had set, and my friends had left. I pushed myself up with my frail shaking arms and sat up on the couch. I had to use the bathroom, but I don't want to ask for help. That's demeaning.

I got myself up with trouble, and made my way up the stairs to my bedroom, into my bathroom, and washed up. Relying on Harry to help me with such simple tasks is not something I wish to do, and so I grabbed my sketch book and sat down at my desk. I began drawing what I imagined my children would look like, writing their possible names in swirling calligraphy. After I finished I sat down my pencil and looked around. I hadn't heard any Cullen's for a while, and curiousness was something that's always ran rampant in me. I pushed myself from the chair and walked to the stairs, looking over the railing to the room below. It was just as I began to walk down the steps that I saw Harry enter the room, they must have been gone on a hunt perhaps. Oh well. What happened next not even Harry could save me from.

My legs gave out as I moved to the second step, and I fell, rolling down the stairs and feeling my brittle bones break as I hit the steps. "The babies." I said, as I hit the bottom and all the Cullen's and Denali's broke out of their shocked stances and crowded around me. I couldn't hear much of anything over the blood flow I heard in my ears, but I felt everything.

I felt excruciating pain as they lifted me and rushed me into the "delivery" room so to speak. My hearing was spotty, and everything I heard confused me, as all the voices sounded the same to me.

"Her waters broke!"

"Clara stay with me!"

"Come on come on!"

I refuse to die and jeopardize the lives of my babies. I need to stay just a little longer. Just a bit longer. That's all my beauties need.

___________________

Short chapter yes, but the next chapter is longer. I hope you enjoy. I'm having fun planing all the fun things the twins can do with Renesmee's baby once hers arrives. ^.^ I can't wait for you to read!!! Please comment, I've never been so excited and happy for writing on here, please don't damper my mood, vote and comment, I know you have the numbers, this is almost to 9k reads. Can't we at least reach a decent number of votes and comments?

Questions!

What have you loved?

What have you hated beyond belief? (Me personally was having to kill off Cody to keep the story going. My plot twists hurt me sometimes.)

What was your favorite part of the book? (When Clara and Cody met more than likely. Their kinda the comedy couple, goofy, not really knowing what to do, always fumbling about. It's adorable.)

Did you like the fact that I added questions? (Please answer this, or else I look like a mad woman babbling in her Authors Notes.)