Chapter thirteen Taken

Chapter thirteen

I woke up and found myself curled up on a bed with a huge blanket over me. I sat up and rubbed my eye. Just as I did that the door opened and Cody stood there, smiling at me. I must have been out for a long time, because he ran over and pulled me into a huge hug. "I was worried about you." He whispered in my ear as I wrapped my arms around him and set my head on his chest. He kissed the top of my head and rocked back and forth with me curled up on his lap. "I will never let you go." He whispered, taking my chin and angling my face so I was looking at him. His face came closer, slowly, inch by inch, and just as our lips began to meet-

Someone behind us cleared their throat. I looked behind us at the door and saw Emmet and Jasper standing there, both of them had an eyebrow raised and had their arms crossed. "Are you too done?" Emmet asked smirking. A I felt a deep blush set in, and I hated myself for it.

"Awe, Clara, it will be okay." Jasper said walking over to me and patting me on my head. "Don't beat yourself up, Bella use to be worse." He said laughing as Cody helped me up. We walked down a beautiful wood hallway, and then once we got to the stairs, Cody picked me up against my will and carried me bridal style down the stairs and into the living room, that when Esme yelled at him and Emmet and Jasper nearly died laughing, until Alice and Rosalie shot them a glare and they became quite.

"Clara, are you okay?" Carlisle said crouching down in front of me while I sat on the couch drowsily.

"Ya, but... I'm really sorry this keeps happening." I said covering my face. "I really don't mean I be such a hassle and impose so m-"

"Clara," Carlisle cut me off and continued to speak, "you are not a hassle, if anything your making our lives better." He said smiling a kind fatherly smile.

"Thank you Carlisle... all of you really. Your more than kind and I don't deserve such nice treatment." I said with a smile as I looked at each face.

Esme stepped forward and knelt down beside Carlisle. "Clara, you do deserve the treatment we give you, especially after all you have been through. You alone have been through more than any of us." She set her hand on my knee. "Now rest up, I'm getting dinner started." She smiled and stood up, walking into the kitchen where the sound of plates and bowls moving filled my ears.

After I are with Jacob, Renesmee, and Cod, I climbed into my car, exchanging a quick kiss with Cody but wishing it would never end, and then driving off. Once I finally reached my house, I climbed out of my car and carefully walked up the slick and wet steps to the from door. Upon entering J ran straight up the stairs to my room and curled up under my covers in the clothes I had gone to school in- if you call entering the parking lot of five minutes going to school.

Sighing I closed my eyes, and heard my window slide open. I sat up slowly rubbing my eyes, I had been half asleep since I woke up at the Cullen's house. "Cody?" I asked, but when I opened my eyes, I wished so badly that I had locked my widow before laying down, but even that wouldn't have stopped who had entered my room. "What do you want." I said, not really caring, and filled with spite.

I didn't get an answer, all I got was pain from Jane, blinded by Alec, and after that, I wasn't sure who had grabbed me, but they did, and the brisk cold air of Forks was now stinging my face and tearing through my clothes.

The Voltori has finally done what they wanted to, they got me, and there is nothing I can do about it.

___________________________

Thank you for reading! I absolutely love that you have read this far, now please comment and tell me what you think is going to happen, and why the Voltori has kidnapped Clara.