Chapter forty four "Freshman Orientation."

Chapter 44 "Freshman Orientation"

(It's Clara's POV from here on out until I say otherwise.)

I felt bad lying to mom and dad about freshmen orientation, but come on! I ran to the biology room and crashed into his arms with a huge grin. "That was a sneak move." He whispered in my ear, sending chills up my spine.

"Oh would you stop eaves dropping Harry." I pushed him playfully, but he grabbed my waist and spun me around till I was pressed to the counter. His lips crushed into mine and he trailed kisses from my lips down my jaw and neck onto my collarbone. "Wait, babe." I stopped him before we got too deep into makeout. "Happy two year." I smiled and pulled out a small box from my bag. He laughed and opened it, smiling at the necklace he pulled out. It had a piece of driftwood on the end of it, representing how we met. We where at LePush beach, when suddenly I tripped over a piece of driftwood, he saved me from a complete faceplant.

"Happy two year babe." He handed me a small box too, and when I opened it I saw the most beautiful chain bracelet, and a smile broke on my face.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" I clasped it and leapt forward, wrapping my legs around his waist and kissing his lips. He set me on the counter and we fell into basic needs, his lips against mine, and before we knew it, he pulled away and ran to the other side of the room with his lightning speed.

"Yup, people are arriving. Well at least we got ten minutes in heaven." He ran back over and left a lingering kiss on my lips before we ran out of the bio room and too our lockers." Nobody has actually ever seen us together together, everyone just thinks we are close friends, and that's purely so my parents don't find out about Harry and start asking questions. When I had first met Harry, his self control was nowhere near where it is today, and now I could get a cut and he would calmly clean it for me rather then running and killing deer to stay in control.

You see, Harry is a vampire.

I went walking down the hall to homeroom, that of which I have with Harry, and once we reached homeroom, I plopped down next to him and we just barely held hands until the room filled up.

We spent all period texting each other, and then suddenly class was over and we where both hauling towards the downstairs area. Nobody ever went down there, and Harry has a talent of manipulating people into doing what he wants them too, so we spend all of our second classes together downstairs doing whatever we please.

He sat down on the ground and motioned me to come over and sit beside him, but I had another idea. I walked over and sat right on his lap, kissing his lips. "I love you." I whispered, his face between my hands.

"Oh god I love you too." He said, his hands resting on my hips and pulling me closer to him, until the space between us was nonexistent. We never did anything, he understood my boundaries, the farthest we ever went was making out. My entire body felt like lava, and the feel of his hands on me just gave me shivers. I trailed my kisses down his neck to the tender spot right above his collar bone. I just kissed him as his hands ran up and down my back. "You are my world Clara, I will take you as mine forever. Please would you let me?" He whispered in my ear as I pressed myself against him, nipping at his neck playfully.

"Just wait. I'll join you when the times right." I whispered in his ear before kissing right next to it, and that's what did it, soon my legs where wrapped around him as he walked toward the boiler room, pressing me up against the doors and moaning as I took his bottom lip between my teeth. We weren't going to go any further than this, but it was fun to toy with the prospect of it all.

________
Just had to add this chapter, this just shows how people can change or would be different if they never had the same experiences.