Thirty Nine Spiraling

Chapter thirty nine

I was curled up in my corner of my room. In the center of my room was Aro. Menacing as ever. He would step closer to me, and burst into flames. Then I watched him burn to nothing, and my room was empty once again. I watched horrified as the next hallucinations erupted into my room. Jane and Alec where there. I went blind and began to writhe in silent pain as I became unable to actually make noise. Once it felt like the pain would consume me, they disappeared and I could breath and move and see and speak all at once again.

This is the second time today that this has happened, and my birthday only seems to be getting worse. Soon after Emmet had taken me to my room and the first round of hallucinations ended, I overheard the Cullen's, Denali's, and Egyptian's speaking, it was faint murmurs just out of my ear shot, but I gathered that it was discussion of Cody and I.

Just as I began to rise again I crumpled back down, it by the products of my spiraling mind for a third time in the last ten minutes. Every time it started the same. Cody looking at me, decapitation, blood, Aro being a menacing psychopath, flames, ash, Jane, pain, Alec, nothingness, me... alone.

Scrabbling off the floor I stood in front of the mirror and stared into my pitch eyes. I had been refusing to go on hunts, as I do not have the willpower to kill an animal for my own prosper any more, but blood is all I can think of at the moment. The taste of it when it bursts into my mouth. I felt myself become completely consumed in the thought of this taste. I was so consumed in the thought, that the pain that's been accompanying the hallucinations did not hit me, instead I'm subjected to it filling my vision.

What's even worse- Cody's blood is making me thirsty.

I stumbled down the hallway, my hallucinations in tow. I made it to the stairs, nearly falling down them, hoping that the Cullen's where somewhere near. No luck. There was not a Cullen in sight to help me. "CARLISLE!" I screamed, clutching my stomach and crumpling over in pain as I began to retch. Every food in my stomach came out in just a few coughs. Then it got strange. blood began to pour from my mouth, disappearing as it hit the ground. Stupid brain. The image of me vomiting blood ended just as soon as Carlisle burst through the door with a few people in tow. I retched again and more food came out.

I looked to Carlisle and instantly he understood. "She hungry!" He came forward, helping me to stand and walking me over to Edward, Emmett, and Jasper, all of which grabbed my arms and vamp ran, a few other people following behind. I notice that only the strongest and fastest of them all went with us, surely to control me if I became insane, and surely that will happen.

I crashed out of their grasps when we stopped running and began to retch again, the hallucinations happening all around me. "How long has it been since her last hunt!?" I heard Garrett ask worriedly.

"I'm not sure, two, three weeks?" Edward answered, a discussion buzzed behind me.

"Two months!" I coughed and more food spilled from my stomach. Curse me for actually eating. I was helped up and Jasper took my face in his hands looking into my eyes, like he was searching my Iris' for even a fleck of color, but there was nothing.

"She's starved and her body is rejecting food." Jasper sighed and turned to Emmett and Edward. "We need to flank her at all times, make sure she doesn't stray towards town." He turned to Garrett next. "You keep a look out for any hikers, signal Edward and he will help." A formation began as we ran to the most populated deer area we could fathom at the moment, just a few miles from the Cullen's house.

Instantly I stopped as the smell of animal blood hit my nose, it smelled so much better than I had imagined it would. I broke into a faster run, animalistic instincts taking over as I leapt at a buck, but I quickly stopped as a new smell hit my nose, that of a bear. I broke into a run to the source of the smell, the guys understanding what I was doing only after I did it. I found the bear, and slowly stalked over to it, just as I was about to pounce on the sleeping thing, I smelled it.

Human blood.

"CLARA NO!" Edward yelled as I took off at the fastest I've ever gone, running to the source. My mouth watered, my senses tingled, everything in me wanted that taste in my mouth. I had never drank a human before, and even though I didn't want to- it smelled so good. I felt the guys just trying to grab me, their hands sliding against the flowing fabric of my tank top. I pushed so much effort into my last bound that I jumped over a river and dove beneath branches. I saw the human girl, zeroing in and pouncing forward, tackling them to the ground and breaking their screams by biting into their neck. The blood filled my mouth, and before I knew it I was done and hungry for more. I got up just as soon as the guys bust into the area to find me over a dead human girl about the age of nineteen.

"More!" That's all that ran through my mind as I looked around, feeling more alert and just in all better. "I want more!"

"No, Clara." Edward's voice is what I heard, but I couldn't see him. Jasper and Emmett had come up behind me and tackled me to the ground. Instantly it didn't matter who it was or how close to them I felt. I let out an animalistic roar and fought against the testosterone filled men.

Hallucinations came crashing in all of the sudden, and all the meanwhile I was letting down my mind block, wanting Edward to understand that blood is what I need, and I don't care who I'll kill to get what I want. The hallucinations blared so completely in my mind that the pain hit me again. "Do you see that!? DO YOU SEE THAT!?" I screamed and fought against them, trying to get away. I barred my teeth at them and laughed. In a sudden and unexpected burst of strength I managed to push Jasper and Emmett off me and run off towards the cliffs, jumping into the water and swimming at the best of my capability.

Nobody is going to stop me now.

_____________

So.... That definitely happened. I'm sorry for the amount i say hallucinations. Hope you enjoyed!!