Dear Evan Hansen Preference #8

He over reacts

Evan:

Basically, Evan's over reactions are actually really adorable. Because he's just so passionate about them also his stutters are just making it a lot more adorable.

Like this one time, he saw a single puppy alone in a pen in the pet store where you were working at and he dragged you to an alley, begging you to let him keep it.

“Hey you k-know what (Y-Y/N), I-I personally think that y-you should let me keep the a-adowable little p-puppy there because I-I-I um think that I am uhm c-capable of taking care o-of uhm said puppy-- i-it's only what I think t-though, so please don't break up w-with me-- so yeah uhm, I-I uhm also think that i-it's gonna help with my anxiety-- so i-if you let me keep the dog, you wouldn't uhm be talking for me a-at restaurants. Lastly, j-just look at him! H-He's so cute! C-C'mon (Y/N), p-please don't make the cute puppy lonely... P-Please? O-Or else... I u-uhm won't text you t-tomorrow or yeah uhm worse! I-I'll make you h-hang out with Jared! So yeah... Uhm please?”

You basically smiled through his dramatic monologue  and finally agreed that he can keep it.

“T-Thank you so much!!!! Oh yeah uhm, sorry for threatening you with the Jared one... It's a little rough. So s-sorry...”

Connor:

If you know this tol boi very well, you'd know that his way of over reacting is getting angry at guys who talk to you.

So yeah...

One time he nearly punched your cousin when he was in town and surprised you at your highschool. So when you were back at his house, he was fuming with anger in his room.

“Who the fuck was that? Does he not know that you have a boyfriend? Jesus Christ! And you were fucking enjoying it! You know how I feel (Y/N)! Like the fuck? If I get my hands on that bastard I'll-”

“Con! He's my cousin! Chill!”

Jared:

Jared is vv dramatic™ and I think we all know that.

So when he failed his surprise for your guys' 1st anniversary he just freaking lost it infront of you.

“(Y/N)... I am so so so so sorry. I fucked up. This was meant to be perfect and I just fuckin' failed... I know you wouldn't want to be with someone who's such a failure. Yeah no, I know. Go ahead break up with me. I just want you to have the best and I  for sure know I can't do that. I already know that I'll be alone the rest of my life because--”

“Jared, you only forgot your pocket square.”