Newsies Preference #8

He over reacts

Jack:

You were talking to your brother, but Jack didn't know that, plus he was adopted so you two looked nothing like each other but had a bond stronger than glue.

It looked sketchy to Jack.

So he did what an over protective boyfriend would do. Sock the guy right across the face. Mind you he was coming from across the street then out of nowhere, he socked your brother's face right infront of you.

“Jack!” You screamed, helping your brother up. “He was too close! (Y/N) youse know he was too close to talkin with ya!” He exclaimed, basically peeling you off of him.

“Jack he is my adoptive brother!” You exclaimed once more. Jack pulled the ‘ohhh’ face and quickly apologized.

“Oops, sorry... I'm Jack Kelly, by the way.”

Davey:

You two were doing your guys' math homework when he couldn't get the answer to one, i repeat, ONE question then he started rambling.

“If I don't get the right solution to this problem I'm gonna fail my whole homework! I'll fail this semester! I'll fail my whole life! What would mama and papa say?! Dammit! They're gonna treat me like a rat! They wouldn't want a failure as a son! That's it! I'm prepared for the worst! Just lay it on me!”

“Dave? Bub? I have the answer right here... Check it.”
You said, calming him down. “Thank you (Y/N)” He heavily breathed in and out.

Crutchie:

This happened when you got sick and Crutchie was a full on extra dramatic™ midwestern mom.

Also, by sick, I meant sneezed and coughed once.

“(Y/N)! Oh no! Ah this is all my fault! Do youse need tissues? Chicken soup? I's can make it easy for you! Oh yes uhm! Do you need medicine? I's sure Jackie Boy has spare money! Ah! I's so sorry you had to go through this! This is all my fault! Youse gonna die because I didn't cares enough! Please forgive me (Y/N)! I didn't means to neglect youse! I am such a horrible boyfriend.” He nearly cried.

“Crutchie... I sneezed once. It's literally gone now.”

“Oh... Yeah uhm... Sorry for being over dramatic™”

Racetrack:

Long story short, he almost soaked a boy a year younger than him for mistakenly looking at you at night while you were walking home after your date.

“Race? Hun? What are you looking at?” You asked your boyfriend as he wraps his arm around your waist tighter. “Oh yeah no uh it's nothing.” He said, then he went back to staring into the distance.

“Race what are you doing?” He began dragging you to the direction of a boy not much younger than him near a closed bakery.

“What do youse think you can just stare at my goil' like that!” He yelled towards the boy who was shaking in fear. “Geez! I-I's s-s-sorry! I-I's was just uhm u-uhm looking at the sign behind her. I-I got l-l-lost.” The poor (guy) boy said.

Race raised his fist ready to soak the guy as he was fuming with anger. You knew he was just over reacting again so you raised your hand and stopped him from soaking this boy into a pulp.

“Race relax... This kid's telling the truth, he even has a different accent.” You pointed out.

“Sorry... Got carried away.” He apologized before returning home.

Spot:

All of you know that Spot can be a little bit dramatic™ sometimes but not this much... This time if he couldn't beat the guy up for legal purposes he rants... And rants... And rants.

“Spot calm down, the boy is rich, you could go to the refuge for good.” You tried to calm him down.

“Yeah I know! B-But he was lookin' at youse! Checkin' you out! You know fors sure that I'll soak a guy just to protect youse! And what if I's not there huh? Y-You could've been violated! Worse beaten up! And I could just lay a single punch on that prissy little rich dude then I will! I don't care if I's go to the refuge! Jesus (Y/N)! I-If only y-youse know AHHHHH” He basically screamed while pacing the room.

“You done?” You asked.

“Pretty much yeah...”

“Spot Conlon, King of Brooklyn, also the most dramatic™ man I've met.”