The Plastics » Ok.

(Y/N)'s POV

New country, new city, new school.

Oh yeah hi. I'm (Y/N) (L/N), you're probably wondering why I said that. Welp. I'm from England and my parents thought it would be good to move here to USA. To be more specific; Chicago, Illinois.

Today marks the first day of Junior year and I am not feeling up to it. For starters, I have no friends which is fine but in a different atmosphere it is bloody scary.

“Good morning. So first day of school huh?” My mom greeted as I ate my breakfast.

“Yup.” I replied lazily, checking my phone every so often. “Are you mad that us for picking this place?”

“I wouldn't use mad as the word but I'm not happy about it.”

I glanced at the clock and saw that it was already 7:30, and I had to go to school at 8:00. So I bid my farewells and grabbed my bag and off I went to Northshore High.

I arrived at the said Highschool where it was pretty “ordinary” per say. The cliques and friend groups were together and the school was relatively normal to it's facilities and size.

It wasn't as bad well partly because I spent it all alone without anyone distracting me and I got compliments on my accent seeing that I am from England.

“OMG! Your accent is so cute!”

“So you're from England? That is so fetch!”

“Nice accent new kid!”

“Are you an exchange student?”

“Would you like to join the Mathletes?”

Well that last one was a weird one which I had to turn down because I'm not that smart with Math.

So at Lunch, of course I didn't have anyone to sit next to so I spent the first half wandering around until I basically got cat called.

“Hey sweet thang! Why won't you sit with us huh?! Ey you know what? Why don't you sit on me!”

I rolled my eyes and kept trudging through the crowd until I got cat called once more.

“Didn't you hear me?” I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and replied. “Yeah I heard you and I don't want to. Got that?!”

“One does not turn down the Chad Williams. You know just the best athlete on Northshore.”

I puffed up my chest not wanting to listen to his arrogance anymore. “Well I do. And get out of my way.” I began walking further when the asshole grabbed my arm.

To which I heard “Hey!” A girl shouted.

She was in 5-inch stilettos and in a very fashionable out fit. “I have a question. Do you want to have sex with him or even, do you want him in your aura?” She asked.

I shook my head and uttered “No. Of course not.”

“You heard the girl, she said she doesn't want you in her lane Chad. So go and get your other hoes to shave your hairy back for you.” She flashed him a nasty smile before stepping on his foot with the end of her heel, causing him to grunt in pain and release me from his grasp.

“Thank you.” I replied.

“Who are you anyway? Also I love your accent, come sit.” She said.

“My name's (Y/N).” I said, sitting down.

“That name is so fetch.” The girl beside her said brightly. “Gretchen, stop trying to make fetch happen, it's not gonna happen.” She commented.

“Okay so let's cut to the chase. Basically I'm Regina. She's Gretchen and she's Karen. Got it?”

I nodded and sent a small smile.

“Sit with us during lunch. It'll be fet-- cool.”

“Okay.” I replied absent-mindedly.