Sky Flaherty » Europe

I'm like high key proud of Sky getting this gig!

The silent aura of the apartment (Y/N) and Sky was beginning to drive her nuts. It was Christmas time after all but sadly, the couple had to spend it apart knowing that Sky's newest gig is touring Europe.

Her foot made contact with the hard wood flooring as she headed to the kitchen to make herself a cup of hot cocoa.

She sat herself on the couch, turning on the tv to watch Christmas movies on Netflix.

Half-way through the movie, loneliness and sentiment came over her body and scrolled through her album and reminisce on their old photographs and videos.

She smiled at the sight of them all happy and weird with their friends.

It included photos of them in Newsies, both the tour and live filming.

There, they had cute little group photos with Ben Cook, Dan DeLuca, Joshua Burrage, Stephanie Styles- pretty much almost all of them.

It also had pictures of the couple on their trips in and out of NYC. Even the videos of the couple strolling through NYC whilst riding on the skateboard.

Smiling, her phone rung out of the blue, immediately showing, Sky's phone ID.

She answered immediately without jumping up and down of excitement.

[right - reader; left - sky]

“Hi Honey.”

She smiled.

“Hello babe. How's everything going?”

He asked, fidgeting with the strings of his hoodie.

“Um pretty good. Lonely though.”

She let out a breathy, awkward laugh.

“I really wish I could go home to you.”

(Y/N) could hear the sadness and how he frowned by just his voice.

“But we both know that's not happening is it? It's only been like a week and I already miss you like hell.”

“You too. But hey, I'll make it up to you.”

“What? How and when? Oh I know, in 2 months when you come back.”

(Y/N) replied sarcsatically.

“No. But I know how in another way.”

As if on cue, a knock was heard on the white, wood door of the apartment. In confusion, (Y/N) walked towards the door,cautiously, still holding the phone to her ear.

“What do you mean I-” She spoke before she opened the door.

There, stood her beloved red head, holding luggage.

“Merry early Christmas.” Sky simply said, before his girlfriend leaped onto him, tackling him into a big bone crushing hug.

“YOU LIAR!” She cry laughed into the hug.

She leaped off of him and gave him a sweet tender kiss.

“You told me you didn't have a break.” (Y/N) as she led Sky into the apartmant. Netflix, still on the television.

“I may have lied to surprise my best girl.”

“I hate you for that.” She smiled back up at him.

“So how long are you staying?” The couple sat down on the couch, now both in hand of hot chocolate.

“Until the 26th. Then I have to go back to Germany for the shows and stuff.”

“Perfect. Now tell me everything that happened in Europe so far.”

“Everything?”

“Everything. I got all three days to talk to ya.”