Sky Flaherty » Date

Just a normal thing for Sky Flaherty to do ^^^

"Josh! Why do I have to do this?!" (Y/N) yelled as she frantically got ready for the "date" that Ben and Josh supposedly scheduled with Sky Flaherty, their cast mate.

"Because we know you're lonely!" Josh yelled from the living room, calmly channel surfing. Secretly enjoying the fact that he and Ben were the reason of all this madness.

"And he's a great guy! He's like our friend and stuff. We know he's good for you." Ben patted (Y/N)'s shoulders supportively while she gave him a death glare in response.

"Why am I even friends with you? I really need to rethink my decisions..." (Y/N) sighed as she finally got their purse from the kitchen counter and hurriedly shoved her shoes on.

"I'm expecting you to come home with a smile on your face and smell like coffee and cookies okay?" Josh stood up from the sofa and went up to his friend. "You'll be fine. He's not mean. He's actually really sweet. I promise, you won't regret this." Josh casually soothed her before she could step out of their apartment.

"I hope I don't. I trust you." (Y/N) calmly spoke before exiting their apartment.

Their date with this mysterious "Sky Flaherty" wasn't very extravagant. In fact it was only a chill date at a nearby coffee shop.

She sat down at a booth at the far corner of the cafè almost as if that seat was hidden.

Sky on the other hand had just arrived at the said coffee shop, looking for a girl with (H/L) (H/C) hair and was wearing a (F/C) sweater.

As he was searching, he finally saw a girl on their phone that fit all of his descriptions, sitting at a table in the far back corner.

He calmly walked towards the said table and tapped the shoulder of the girl. (Y/N) whipped her head around to see who was tapping her shoulder.

She was met by a guy not far from her age, with red hair that was gelled rather nicely, freckles dotted around his face and a sweet yet goofy smile plastered on his face.

"Oh you must be Sky!" (Y/N) held her hand out politely as she plastered a small smile on her face. "And you're (Y/N), I suppose." He shook her hand greatfully in return and sat on the chair across from you.

"Sooo... Ben and Josh arranged this for us huh?" (Y/N) said. "Yeah... They're nerds." Sky replied.

"I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that."

"I'm pretty sure even their fans know that they are huge nerds, I'm pretty sure."

Then the two laughed for a bit before Sky offered to order drinks. "So what do you usually order here?" Sky asked.

"(F/D) with whip."

"What a coincidence... "

"Wait why?"

"Because that is literally the only drink I get here."

‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›

"I can't belive they did that! You guys are wild inside those buses." (Y/N) commented as Sky tells her stories about random banter in their tour bus.

"And so Zach had to wait in the middle of nowhere for like half an hour before the bus had to turn around and get him."

"That is so brutal. Damn."

"Hey, what happens, happens on tour." Sky laughed.

"Speaking of tour... I remember when Ben and Josh got the call for Newsies. They literally grabbed me and cried on me for like half a day. Key word, on. Not with." (Y/N) explained reminiscing the sad yet very entertaining memory.

"Please say that moment was recorded."

"It wasn't but I managed to snap a picture." (Y/N) handed her phone to Sky showing the picture of Ben and Josh crying together.

"That is amazing." Sky chuckled.

"Oh shoot..." (Y/N) mumbled to herself as she looked at her phone to check the time. "Why?" Sky asked. "I told Ben and Josh that I'd help them with something. Sorry, but I have to go." (Y/N) apologized and stood up from her seat.

"Wait. Here's my number if you ever want to do this again..." Sky asked shyly, handing her a piece of paper.

"Thanks. And I do... Want to do this again." (Y/N) smiled before leaving her seat.

"Thank you, Ben and Josh." (Y/N) silently whispered to herself.

This was horrible... I am sorry ✌

Love y'all

-Shelly♡