Mike Faist » Smooth.

This part is a request from @BeckyMerari1808 Hope you enjoy!

(Y/N), your average girl who works at a local cafe near the Music Box theatre. To say the least she is an avid musical theatre lover and working near the Music Box theatre with a new show going on was amazing in her right mind.

She gets to meet and see Broadway legends such as Ben Platt, Laura Dreyfuss, Will Roland, Jennifer Laura Thompson and one of her faves Mike Faist.

She has loved him since his Morris Delancey days on Newsies. Though he became a little bit different with the long hair and such, she still loved him very much.

It was just a usual day in that cafe for (Y/N), when a group of actors came in the room. It wasn't out of the ordinary, though they were not the regulars. (Y/N) noticed that they were the actors of Newsies! Her face immediately lit up when she saw each and every one of them as she made a mental note not to be star struck or do something stupid.

As the group came near the counter, she could recognize every single one of them. From Andrew Keenan-Bolger to Ryan Breslin and Mike Faist she knew every single one of them.

"So uh guys, I think it's better if I get the orders all in one so it'd be less stressful for the workers." Mike said, taking out his phone as the group typed in their orders.

(Y/N) saw Mike walking towards the cashier and she swore she felt like she was gonna melt like Elphaba. "Good morning, what can I get you today?" She smiled, high fiving herself for not stuttering infront of him.

"Oh yeah, uhm sorry to be a bother but they're all on my phone." He placed the phone on the counter for her to see.

"No you're good, let me see..." She began swiping away the orders on the register and soon enough they were done.

"That'd be $34.20" She smiled. He handed her a few dollars and waited patiently for the receipt. Once he got what he was waiting for he decided to be ever so smooth on what he was about to do.

"Sorry to be a bother again, but can you just put your number on my phone?"

(Y/N) kept herself calm and collected even though she was interanally screaming that Mike Faist yes The Mike Faist was asking for her number.

"Don't be sorry, but yeah sure, I'll punch my number in." (Y/N) began typing her number on his phone. Once she was done typing away she smiled politely and told him that they should expect their order to be served at their table.

"Dude what took you so long?" Breslin asked. "Let me guess it's because of the cashier?" Tommy speculated the long haired brunette.

"Shut up." Mike said, but he couldn't help but smile. All the times he'd been through this cafe, he finally got the courage to ask for your number.

All the boys "ooed" in the table as a joke then out of nowhere (Y/N) was there holding a tray full of their drinks.

Her cheeks became a light dust of pink when she handed Mike his drink.

The group all muttered their 'thank yous' and proceeded to take instagram pictures of their well created drinks.

As you know, Mike Faist doesn't have an instagram, so what he did was chug his drink down and immediately went to the counter to find (Y/N).

"Oh hi." She said politely.

"Uhm, I'm just wondering when you get off?" He asked.

"Right now actually. Why though?" She asked taking off her apron and name tag.

"I just kinda wanted to get to know you better." He shyly said, pushing back a strand of his hair behind his ear.

"So you just wanna head off to the park and walk?" She asked.

"Yeah sure." He smiled and offered his arm for her to grab.

"Let's go then." She gladly took it and the two exited the cafe. Leaving a group of confused yet squealing actors behind.

Hopefully this was good enough! 😅 Anyways, if you want to request a part you can just comment of send me a dm!

Love y'all

-Shelly♡