Michael Mell » You Deserved It

I'm like legit stanning BMC atm and I am happy about it :)

This is a bit short and it is VERY much inspired by The Flash 😂

“I would like to invite my best friend Michael to the stage!” A drunk (Y/N) boomed into the mic of the karaoke station.

“No! (Y/N) what are you doing?!” Michael whisper shouted towards the stage to which the crowd and (Y/N) seemed to ignore.

“Oh c'mon! It'll be fun! C'mon everybody! Michael! Michael! Michael!” The crowd chanted along with (Y/N). He sighed, drinking another swig of his drink before joining her on the stage.

“Okay Mr. DJ man hit it!” (Y/N) shouted before music started playing.

Summer lovin' had me a blast
Summer lovin' happened so fast
I met a girl crazy for me
Met a boy cute as can be
Summer days driftin' away
To ah, oh, those summer nights

Uh well-a well-a well-a huh!

Tell me more, tell me more
Did you get very far?
Tell me more, tell me more
Like does he have a car?
Uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh

She swam by me, she got a cramp
He ran by me, got my suit damp
I saved her life, she nearly drowned
He showed off, splashing around
Summer sun, something's begun
But ah, oh, those summer nights

The crowd wailed and cheered until Michael had to guide a very drunk (Y/N) down the steps of the platform and outside of the bar, leaving the money for their tab on their table.

“Noooooo Mikeyyyyy! Take me back!” (Y/N) weakly whined. “You're done for tonight. Let's go, I'll get a cab.” Michael held her closer seeing that she is practically stumbling across her steps.

Once the two have reached (Y/N)'s apartment, Michael had to carry her towards her room.

“Mikeyyy. Need a little help here.” She whined holding her arms up.

He felt bashful, seeing his best friend like this. “You sure? It's just... Ah.... Mmmm....” He never felt more awkward.

“Just help me please. I'm dying.”

“Okay fine.”

Michael helped her out the black cocktail dress as well has her heels and he immediately closed his eyes once she started to wear her pajamas and remover her underwear.

Drunk (Y/N) was aware of Michael's presence. “Did you take a peak at my goods?” She commented whilst walking towards her bed.

“I-I wouldn't be much of a friend if I did.” He replied.

“Well I guess you should've. You deserve it sometimes.” She flashed him a toothy grin.

He let out an awkward chuckle. “Hey. Can you sleep here? Just kind of a thank you.” (Y/N) tossed around in her bed. “Sure. I'll go stay on the couch.”

“No I meant here.”

“Oh... Okay.” He awkwardly climbed in taking his shoes off.

“Good night Mikey.” She snuggled closer.

“Night (Y/N).” He smiled down at her.