Dear Evan Hansen Preferences #1

How you meet

Evan: You met through your cousin Jared. You had just moved from California and now you were here with your cousin, in a new school, a new environment, no friends besides Jared. It was your first day in Junior year while Jared was already a senior.

You here Jared's voice shouting for your name. It kinda went like: “Yo (Y/N) get your ass over here before I show everybody your motherfucking paintings you hate!”. What a cousin. “Jesus Christ Jared! I'm here!” I closed the front door and got into the passenger seat.

“So, am I gonna be lonely the whole day?” You asked him, plugging in the AUX cord. “Hmmm no, I was told I have many classes with you.” He said. You started to play Heathers in his car. Of course he didn't deny, because he is trash after all.

A few minutes later, you two arrived at his school. Observing the scenery, it was pretty standard and stereotypical. Jocks were outside, pushing each other. The popular ones were taking selfies outside. The band geeks were discussing their sheet music near the entrance and so on.

“Hey! Evan! I got my cousin over here!” Jared called out. You saw a tall guy, he has a cast on his arm, he was wearing a blue and white striped polo and khaki pants.

“Oh u-uhm h-hi. M-My name's E-Evan.” He introduces himself, fidgeting with the hem of his t-shirt. “Hi! I'm (Y/N).” You smiled brightly. Then you notice his cast, no one has signed hit yet. “So uhm, no one's signed your cast?” You asked, he nodded his head yes. “Well, I have a sharpie, can I sign it?” He nodded his head again and proceeded to write.

(Y/N)♥, you are never alone, you are loved, you are important.

Connor: You met him when Evan Hansen your twin brother started to be friends with him. Yes, you see him lurking in the halls of the school but you never actually talked to him.

“Hey uhm (Y/N)? Can we meet after school? I-I just want to introduce a friend.” He blurted out. Even though he was your brother, he still stuttered because he was scared of you, he was scared you will leave him or something.

“Yeah sure. I have little to no homework.” You shrugged as you continued to walk the halls, it was free period.

« After School »

Evan and Connor waited at the parking lot, Evan fidgeted with the hem of his shirt, nervous that you didn't stick up to your word. He saw you emerging from the crowd of students. “(Y/N)! O-Over here!” He yelled. You came up to the pair and greeted both of them with a small smile.

“S-So uhm (Y/N), this is u-uhm Connor, my friend. Connor t-this is my twin (Y/N).” He introduced you two. You stuck a hand out, offering a handshake. Connor shook it awkwardly because he wasn't big on meeting people.

“You said twins did you?” He asked, both you and Evan nodded your head yes. “You really don't look alike.” He commented. “Oh, it's because we're un-identical, that's why we really don't look like twins.” Connor nodded his head slowly. As the three of you stood there awkwardly, you examined his features.

Long beautiful brown hair, his eyes we're blue, but the other has a hazel brown half. His jaw that was so sharp it could cut a bitch. He was tall, he basically towered over you for a good 7 inches or so.

You wer snapped out of you train of thought when Evan called you. “Hey u-uhm (Y/N)? I think we better go home.” You nodded your head and bid farewell to Connor.

THE INSANELY COOL JARED KLEINMAN: You used to be homeschooled, but since it's your senior year, your parents thought you had to socialize with other kids. So there you were, just like Cady Heron but you weren't from Africa. Anyways... You met Jared at school, because he was the one to show you around.

We all know why he did this. 1. To skip first period. And 2. To see if you were his type or not. Sneaky bastard isn't he?

You arrived at the front of the school, when a guy with brown hair, brown eyes and glasses came up to you. “Hey! You must be (Y/N)!” You nodded your head, slightly surprised how he knew who you were. “The name's Jared. I was assigned to show you around the school.” Assigned more like begged the student council.

You both hear the first bell, so you two headed inside. He started to show you around the school. He showed you the auditorium, the library, the gym, your classes and also made sarcastic remarks and innuendos.

“Now that's the janitor's closet, where people usually do the deed.”

“The auditorium! Where almost 20 fucking thousand Disney musicals happen.”

“That is hell.” He pointed towards at the room that has a sign that says 12th grade calculus.

“This is the gym, where the coach basically kills you with a shitload of crunches”

Everytime he made a sarcastic remark you'd somehow smile or giggle... and you never giggle infront of a boy unless you like him.

Uh oh.