!¡ 100 PART ¡!

WATCH THE ATTACHMENT ABOVE!! IT CONTAINS MY MESSAGE FOR YALL AND SOMETHING ELSE!! AND OOF DO YOU HERE THAT MINI VOICE CRACK??

A little special (and long) since this is a milestone!

So basically this chapter includes the 3 major fandoms I'm writing for!

Setting: University / College
Hamilsquad: Seniors
Newsies: Juniors (besides Jack)
DEH: Juniors

"I'm really going to miss you Evan. Jared, promise me you'll be less rough around him." Heidi joked at the two boys.

"I'll try Heidi." Jared laughed and punched Evan lightly on his shoulder.

"Bye mom. Our ride's here." Evan bid farewell to his mother who was trying so hard not to cry.

"Bye Evan. I love you."

"Love you too." He finally said before getting into David's car.

A lot has changed since his Senior year. His anxiety has gotten so much better, his stutters were almost gone and his self confidence has gotten better.

"Hey Davey who is she?" Jared pointed towards the front seat to where you are seated. "Oh, yeah, she's my twin sister. (Y/N)." David replied before driving off.

"Hi." You turned around and shook their hands. "I'm guessing you're Evan? And Jared?" You responded.

"Yes ma'am." Jared cheekily smiled. "Don't mind him (Y/N). Nice to meet you by the way." Evan eyed Jared.

You chuckled, shaking your head side to side. "You're friends with them right Davey?" "Unfortunately, yes." David replied.

‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›

"Ey my boy Crutchie! Youse in college now!" Race greeted his fellow newsie. "Yeah. Youse are too." Crutchie smiled back.

"Yeah but you matter the most. Ain't that right huh Jack?" Race tossed the question to the oldest one, Jack Kelly. The "leader" of the group.

"Race is right Crutch. Youse got the most potential asides from the Jacobs' siblings." Jack scruffed Crutchie's hair and tossed him his backpack.

Crutchie smiled to himself seeing how valid and loved he feels in the group, even though Smalls and Romeo are the youngest and are still in high school.

He still feels important to the group.

‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›

Once the Jacobs' twins arrived along with Evan and Jared. You and David introduced the two to the rest of the group.

Before David could speak another word, You practically pounced on your boyfriend Race, earning an eye roll from both David and Jared.

Jack simply smiled along with Evan and Crutchie as the short reunion happened, even though Katherine went to a different university. Or so they thought.

"Race! I've missed you." You greeted, hugging him tightly. Race felt slightly awkward until he earned the go ahead nod from your twin. "I've missed youse a lot too." He kissed your forehead before resting his arm around your waist.

"So what are we's waiting for?" Crutchie asked.

"Katherine." You simply said before Katherine arrive a few seconds later. "See?" You pointed over to her cab to where indeed she was sitting in with a lod of bags beside her.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?" Jack and David practically screamed in your face before they ran over to Katherine to swallow her in a big hug.

"Girl's secret." You muttered under your breath.

"Hey uh (Y/N). Who is she?" Evan politely asked. "Oh, her name is Katherine Plumber. An old friend of ours. She helped us get equal voices among our teachers at school." You nonchalantly replied.

"Is she single?" Jared asked.

You pointed over the cab to see that Jack was kissing Katherine sweetly while twirling her around. "Alright. I got my answer." Jared sarcastically replied before muttering under his breath, "Why is everybody taken!"

"You convinced her to stay huh?" Race asked looking into your (e/c) eyes. "I did... Partially." You stared back into his icy blue ones. God they were beautiful.

"That is amazing." He commented.

‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›

"I still can't believe you came." David said, holding one of Katherine's bags.

"Well, your twin basically knocked some sense into me." Katherine joked.

"Like that's new. But I's really glad youse back." Jack kissed Katherine's forehead.

While the group were walking to their dorms, they were stopped by a group of seniors, probably in law or political science.

"Could we ask you a few questions?" The one with long curly hair asked, holding a note pad. "Yeah sure." You smiled.

"Do you support the LGBTQ+ community?"

"Yes of course! I may not be queer but I am an ally! I believe that everyone has equal voices and rights and it doesn't matter what or who your preferences are. Even your appearance doesn't matter, because as human beings in general, we all have the right to make a choice." You replied proudly.

"Thank you so much for your answer! Have a great day!"

"Hey, wait. What's your name by the way?" You asked politely as well as pointing to the other three he was with.

"Well... I'm John Laurens. He's Alexander Hamilton, the one with long black hair. He's Lafa--"

"Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Gilbert du Motier de Lafayette, Marquis de Lafayette." The guy in a clean curly ponytail with a French accent introduced himself.

"Thank you. He is obviously the French one. And hes Hercules Mulligan. He likes to sew."

"Thank you. Can our group keep in touch yours? I mean you guys seem pretty cool." Evan spoke from behind out of the blue.

"Yeah definitely. We live in building C." Alex smiled at Evan.

"Thank you. I think ours is in A." He thankfully replied.

"What was that for?" David asked Evan. "My mom told me to be social and keep new people at arm's length just in case I needed help with stuff." Evan replied.

"Hey, don't you worries Evan. A friend of the Jacob's is a friend of ours." Jack replied from behind.

"You hear that?" Race asked you. "Yeah. I can hear rhe bells of student's debt and stress easily!" You replied jokingly.

"College is gonna be a hell of a time." You laughed.

MY MESSAGE IS UP ON THE VIDEO!

Love y'all so much.

-Shelly ♡