Newsies Preference #7

Favorite date night
(modern au)

Jack:

You and Jack always loved it when you guys go out in the simplest way possible. Therefore you loved it when it was just a simple movie night at his place with popcorn, ice cream and cuddles.

Davey:

T h i s  g u y. He took you in an actual enchanted extravanganza. You and him enjoyed it though you were concerned about how much he had to spend. But he'd just make the excuse of ‘you deserve the best.’ So basically what happened. First off, you guys took it simple, lunch at a very instagramable location. Then he took you shopping at this vintage shop filled with old pastel clothes and such.

He then proceeded to rent a carriage ride all around town with a white horse with pink dyed hair. I 
k n o w.

Lastly, before you guys went home, he bought you dessert at a ‘unicorn everything’ place.

W h a t  a  b o y

Crutchie:

You guys loved it when it was just a simple picnic at the park and you guys went star gazing afterwards.

He was also extremely sweet about it like these lines were exact:

“Sorry this is all we have to do...”

“Can I like hug you?”

“Do we have more chocolate?”

“No, here let me help you set up.”

“I love you.... Wait is that too forward?”

Racetrack:

Since you two were theatre trash (though Race doesn't want to admit it.), you guys saved up enough money to see Hamilton in New York City. You both got lucky enough to be seated at the second row of the theatre.

After the show, you were smart enough to wear minimal make-up because you knew you were gonna ball your eyes out in act 2. As much as Race hated to admit it, he was a cry baby since the end of act 1. (fyi, the guy cried during take a break because he was so ‘proud’ of Philip in his rap.)

You guys went stage dooring with tear stained cheeks.

Racer was really sweet about it and offered ice cream to soothe the after show “pain”.

That date was something... As Race liked to describe it.

Spot:

You guys went on this date where you surprised him with “Pray for the Wicked” Panic! At the Disco VIP concert tickets. He was a laughing, crying, blushing mess when you surprised him with it.

When you guys got at the event center, you surprised him yet again. You said you guys were meeting him backstage before the concert starts.

After the legendary  Brendon Urie the concert started and Spot was basically screaming his lungs out to every single lyric.

Once you guys got home, all he would do towards you was hug you from behind and mutter ‘thank yous’ and ‘i love yous’