Hamilsquad Preference #1

Do they get jealous?

Alexander: 99.99% yes. Whether you're talking to an old guy friend or you're talking to Lafayette about America's politicians he'd get really (really, really, really) jealous and confront you about it that night.

You also saw letters with the names of your guy friends from childhood, you didn't have to open them to know what they were. Your dear Alexander was threatening people to back off of you. It was not out of the ordinary but you still worried about his mental state from time to time.

John: About 1% honestly. He really doesn't get jealous about you hanging out with your guy friends, but he does get jealous when you payed more of your attention with his turtles.

You were gushing about their cuteness almost the whole day and John on the other hand was sitting on the couch, arms crossed and his lips were pouted.

Lafayette: 0.1% really. He doesn't get jealous much because he knows that you are loyal to him and only him. And he trusts you will all his heart and he knows that you could never betray him.

Herc Herc: No... But he is over protective. He's like your legal guardian and significant other combined because he literally is a mom. Yeah he allows to hang out with your childhood guy friends but he verbally gives you a list of what you should and shouldn't do.