Newsies Preference #5

Do they get jealous?

Jack: 100%, one time he found you spending time with Davey more and he literally clung onto your arm the whole day. The only time he'd let you go was when you had to go to the bathroom, or perform on stage.

Davey: 20%, he only gets jealous when you spend majority of your time that day with Sarah or Les. This one time, you and Sarah were super busy with school work, you didn't even speak to him that day. So the next day, he fake pouted whenever you paid him no attention. I know. He can be a total mom or child sometimes.

Crutchie: Absolutely not. He is way to understanding. I mean the guy literally has a heart of gold. Whenever you'd apologize or make an excuse, he'd understand immediately and put all of his trust in you. That is why you cannot break his fragile heart... or all of hell breaks loose.

Racetrack: 597343464543461837659731% The boy gets jealous in a snap! He once found you selling with Buttons the whole day and paid little to no attention to him. The guy literally hugged your leg like a child and would shower you in kisses if you were on the same bed. And if he found you talking to some guy didn't know, he'd come up to you, rest his arm on you waist of shoulders and kiss your temples while giving the guy a death stare before he leaves.

Spot: No, not really.... because he's the King of Brooklyn and everybody knows that if somebody messes with his girl, they'd get a swollen eye in a blink. There was one time when this poor guy was asking directions because he was new to the city and Spot threatened his life.

Yup.

That's your boyfriend.