Jared Kleinman » Siblings (almost)

(Y/N) and Jared.

Name a more iconic duo. Oops sorry you can't.

They have been best friends since Sophomore and now at Senior year they're still as iconic and memey as they did a few years ago.

"Whaddup asshole." Jared greeted (Y/N) who was sitting alone at a table. "Alone again?" He asked, sitting down.

"Yep. Today. Tomorrow. At prom..."

"Wait, wait, wait. So you're telling me you still don't have a date to prom?"

(Y/N) nodded her head picking at her food. "Then I can be your date. Even though I'm like the Cisco Ramon to your Caitlin Snow."

"I thought you weren't going Kleinman?"

"Well I don't want you going alone! Plus you're like my sister and family always comes first." Jared replied proudly. "But you hate your sibling." "Yeah but that's different."

(Y/N) rolled her eyes and stood up once she heard the bell signaling that lunch was over.

‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›

"(Y/N)! I'm here!" She heard Jared call her name from the front door. She dashed down from the stairs, her heels clicking loudly and opened the door, revealing an actually well dressed Jared.

"Gurl is looking sister snatched!" Jared commented as to what she was wearing also snapping his fingers. "Please don't watch James Charles again." (Y/N) groaned as the duo exited (Y/N)'s or rather (Y/L/N) household

"I'm being nice you asshole!"

"Sure, Jared, sure." (Y/N) teased as the duo rode Jared's car which is now insured because he kept on being friends with Evan, a family friend.

The two stayed quiet, though occasionally humming to the Mean Girls soundtrack that was playing in the background.

"Sooo what exactly do we do at prom? Do we like just chill on the bleachers like usual losers do? Do we drink a hell of a lot of punch until we sugar crash? Do we dance our asses off or???" (Y/N) questioned.

"I'd say... Everything but the dancing our asses bit. If I move even the tiniest bit. I'm gonna be a fucking fountain of sweat."

(Y/N) nodded her head as Jared parked the car.

"(Y/N)! Jared!"

They hear a voice call out, the two jerked their heads in the direction to which the voice was coming from. It was Evan. Waving to the both of them joyously as he walked over to the two.

"Evan!" (Y/N) greeted him in a quick hug to which Evan very awkwardly reciprocated with his semi sweaty palms.

"Heyo." Jared calmly greeted giving him a high five.

"S-So I though you weren't going." Evan asked Jared. "Yeah I know but (Y/N) didn't have a date and family always comes first"

"But you hate your sibli--"

"Yeah but that's different!" Jared exclaimed for the second time. The three laughed genuinely for a but until they all went in the school gymnasium.

"Jesus Christ this looks depressing." (Y/N) commented looking at the gym, full of hormonal teenagers dancing together while chaperones are practically tearing them apart.

"By depressing I think you mean entertaining because this is funny as shit!" Jared responded.

Evan and (Y/N) rolled their eyes and found the bleachers to which they sat on.

"Prom is so boring." The three said in unison.

"Y'know what? If you guys want entertainment we get can the fuck out here and go somewhere." (Y/N) suggested to which the two boys sighed in relief.

"There's park like a few blocks away." Evan offered. (Y/N) seemed to have agreed but Jared butted in. "But she's in a dress... And heels." Concerned boi Jared said.

"I'll be fine. I can do back handsprings in heels Jare Bear."

The two looked at her confused to which she just shrugged.

"Okay then..."

"So? Let's go?"

"Let's go."

THIS WAS HORRIBLE I AM VERY SORRY BUT WRITERS' BLOCK IS A BINCH.

Love y'all

-Shelly♡