Dear Evan Hansen Preference #7

Favorite date night.

Evan:

Nothing much, but after all the lies he told the Murphy's and other people. You finally took him to the apple orchard.

You surprised him with a picnic under one of the biggest trees in that orchard. He kept thanking you that you brought him there after all the lies he told the Murphy's.

When you went home, he still wouldn't stop thanking you about the previous date. He spoke along the lines of:

“Thanks for uh taking me there... If Connor was alive he'd want me to see it... probably”

“Seriously (Y/N), thank you for taking me to the orchard.... I-It was lovely”

Connor:

He isn't really one of those ‘date’ people. But one of the few times you guys went out, you guys went to haloween carnival and he actually loved it.

As much as he hated to admit it, the sight of actually good rides as well as actors who scare people was enjoyable in Connor's end.

Plus he said:

“You were really fucking cute when you're scared. So can we do this again next year?”

Jared:

This boi over here is a real show off. Despite the extra af dates you two have been on. You two loved it when it was just a layed back Saturday night playing video games in his room.

Also by layed back, I mean competitve af.

Like almost killing each other competitive. One time you were playing Mario Kart in his room, he came first and you came second. Beating you by a mere tenth of a second.

Jared was bouncing up and down on his bed while you were fuming with anger and almost broke his controller when you chucked it across the room.