Chapter 42

I was woken up by Niall yelling at me to open my eyes; with Liam and Zayn also surrounding me. I got back up on my feet and reassured them that I was fine. I knew the way Liam gave me the you're-not-fooling-anyone look that he wasn't buying it. He didn't need to. None of them did. Just as long as they didn't know why I was having them.

We walked back into the kitchen and I was relieved to see that Harry still wasn't back.

"Since they're taking forever to get back I'm gonna eat without them." Zayn stated after grabbing a plateful of breakfast food. Liam followed behind him as they went into the living room and made themselves comfortable. I could tell Niall desperately wanted to do the same but he pulled me back into the bedroom.

"What's wrong?"

"I-I don't know. I just keep having these really bad migraines I guess." I hated that I had to lie to him, but I really needed another vision to come back so I could know what happened last night. I felt like I was in another complicated episode of That So Raven.

"Well if it comes again I'm taking you to the hospital."

"No, Niall. I'm fine, really. Just hungover." I hugged him and closed my eyes. I just wanted to know what's going on. "Now go get food."

"I thought you'd never let me." he ran into the kitchen and immediately started scarfing down sausage. Then it came again.

"You know, I really think I should go get some sleep." I tried telling Harry but he just smiled and put one finger on my lip. He began sliding up my dress from my knees, slow but enticing. I was mentally begging for more; the alcohol talking.

"Harry, I said I should really go."  I sat up right as he got to the point where my underwear was exposed. He pushed me back down on the bed and admonished, "You're staying right here."

I gasped as I came back down to actuality. I was starting to pick up each piece of what happened last night and I wasn't liking where this was going.

I went back to where the guys were with no food and sat down beside Liam. He sat the plate down next to him and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Is there something you need to tell me?" I shook my head. "It's called a hangover, I'll get over it." 

"I wouldn't know," he mocked, grabbing all the dirty plates and taking them to the sink.

"YOU ATE WITHOUT US?!" Louis yelled as they walked through the door. I heard Liam laugh and say something to him but I didn't hear what.

"Because fans seen us and then it turned into a signing and it ended up taking 45 minutes just to get out of the supermarket." That answered my question. Uh-oh, that meant Harry was back also. The last thing I wanted was to see him. Especially if I didn't know for sure how the night ended so I didn't know how he was going to act toward me. I snuck out the patio door so I could take a walk, hoping for another scene to come. I texted Liam letting him know where I went and he agreed to cover for me.

He forced my dress off me, revealing my matching neon green bra and underwear. "Nice choice," he looked up at me, a half-smile revealing his dimple.

"HARRY, I'M WITH NIALL."  I took his hands and put them on his lap, trying to slip my dress back on over my head but he stopped me.

"Please. Cooperate."  his mesmerizing gaze piercing through my eyes and into my mind. I wanted to obey.