77. You're Just Friends But You Do Something That Turns Him On

You're Just Friends But You Do Something That Turns Him On

Harry: You were sifting through a bag full of candy while Harry sat next to you on the couch, watching TV. Earlier that day, Harry had decided to go to a candy store. He invited you along, and you both ended up buying two bags full of candy. You come across a lollipop, and smile. You pulled it out of the bag and unwrapped it, popping it into your mouth. Harry looked over at you, and held his breath. He was getting turned on, and he couldn't help it. He felt ashamed - you were his best friend! - but Jesus, he thought you looked so sexy. He watched you twirl the lollipop around in your mouth, occasionally pulling it out and licking all around the round candy. He could feel himself growing in his tight jeans. Then you took the lollipop out of your mouth leaving a loud popping sound behind. "This is so good!" He can't take it anymore. The soft moan made him grow hot. "Y/N, I'm gonna use the restroom." He mumbled, before wandering off to take care of his problem that you caused.

Niall: You were sitting with Niall in your kitchen, eating some Chinese takeout. You were both cracking jokes and laughing, enjoying each other's company. Suddenly, you began giggling. "What?" He asked, a smile growing on his face. "Niall, you have a little - here, let me..." You lean over, nearly straddling him, getting so close to his face that your noses are practically touching. Your lips are right in front of his, and his breath hitches in his throat, while his heartbeat doubles at the proximity. He can feel your warm breath on his face as you take your thumb and wipe away the sauce right above his lip. He looks deep into your eyes, trying to fight the urge to lean in and kiss you. He wanted to grab your hips, and pull you right on his lap. He wanted to lean in and kiss you, and touch your bare hips with his fingertips. "There." You whisper, before leaning back to sit on the couch. But he seems to lose all self control, and he pulls you right back onto his lap, fulfilling his fantasies. You're shocked, as he rests his forehead against yours. "Don't leave."

Zayn: "Come on, Zayn. The couch is uncomfortable. You're welcome to share my bed with me." You were both slightly drunk from a long night at the club. You had both agreed on going back to your flat, since it was the closest. Although he's tipsy, he can't help but feel his heart flutter at the thought of sleeping next to you. He wanted to feel your warmth. He wanted to hold you, and keep you safe underneath your sheets throughout the night. "Y/N, it's okay." He lies. You walk over to him, getting on all fours and putting your lips against his ear. "I won't bite, I promise." You begin to run your hands under his tank, sucking on his neck right where his sweet spot is. He groans at the sensation, and you notice his breathing growing more erratic as he bites his lip. He knows you both want the same thing. He couldn't help but let carnal thoughts run throughout his mind. How such an innocent moment turned into such an intimate one. "What if I want you to?"

Liam: You walk out of your house, sporting your new black bikini. Liam was already waiting for you in the pool, and when he noticed you, he immediately felt all of the blood rush to anywhere but his head. You walked down the steps into the pool, and immediately dip underwater, wetting your hair. You begin to swim towards Liam, but when you come up, you notice he isn't there. "Liam?" Just then, you feel two arms wrap around your waist. You scream, and begin to hear him chuckle. "Liam, you scared me! I thought you were a-" He cuts you off by pulling you into his chest, and you automatically feel him poking your thigh. You gasp, and he presses his lips to your ear. "You feel that, Y/N? That's what you do to me." You throw your head back and let out a soft moan, as he begins peppering kisses down your neck. "I know we're just friends, but I don't think it's normal for me to feel this way about a "friend"." You spin around, and he looks deep into your eyes. "So do you think maybe... we could try being more than 'just friends'?"

Louis: You were at the mall with Louis, shopping for some clothes. You were now in a cute little boutique in the mall, and you knew Louis was probably bored out of his mind. But he wasn't complaining. You were in one of the dressing rooms, trying to fit a dress over your head. You had spotted it, and you had a feeling you weren't going to fit in it due to the size. But you had hoped for the best. You groaned, unable to take it off. "Louis!" You harshly whisper, and you hear his footsteps come to the door. You blindly walk over to the door, and grasp the handle. "I need help. I'm... stuck." You were embarrassed to say the least, but you were definitely not going to rip this dress and have to pay for it. You open the door, and he steps inside. "Um..." He doesn't know what to say. Partly because of the situation you were in, but more of the fact that you were standing in front of him in your lingerie. He was speechless. He had always wondered what your body looked like, and here he was staring right at it. He tried not to let the dirty thoughts enter his brain, although it was quite a challenge. He thought you looked beautiful, yet sexy, even with a dress stuck on your body. "Are your eyes closed?" He blinked a few times. "Yes." He lied. He pulls the dress over your head, and you're met with his face nearly touching yours. His eyes are gleaming, and his breathing turbulent. He threw the dress aside, leaving you in nothing but your bra and panties. You could feel his eyes on you, and you catch yourself a glimpse of the small tent growing in his pants. You began blushing furiously. "Well, that's a no for that one." You try to start conversation to distract yourself from his gaze. "You're... stunning Y/N."