2. Friday Nights...

Friday Nights...

Harry:
...Are for going out. "Who wants to stay inside on a Friday night?" he says, pulling you out the door. You two drive around town all night, trying new foods, shopping, just enjoying each other's company. You two walk down the busy city street, feeding each other bits of food as you talk about random things like the meaning of life or which part of an Oreo cookie is the best.

Liam:
...Are for game nights. You invite all of your friends over to your flat and pull out the games that have been sitting in the closet since last Friday. Food is served, drinks are downed, as you all laugh and have a blast playing games that are made for children. The next morning you smile at the mess that is left over from the previous night and you cannot wait until next Friday.

Niall:
...Are for pigging out. Sitting on the couch, just enjoying each other's company, you two are surrounded by food of all sorts. From candy to breakfast foods to sandwiches to pasta; whatever it is that you can find. You toss food into each other's mouths from opposite sides of the couch, you play with the food, and you tease Niall with it too. Food is your existence.

Louis:
...Are for fun. It's always something new with Louis. He plans the most fun things to do with you on your Friday nights. He always surprises you with something, it can be romantic, sweet, adventurous, and scary, and it's always different. You wouldn't change it for the world. As long as Louis is next to you, you feel like you can do anything.

Zayn:
...Are for movies. Whether it's just you two, or a hoard of people, movies are what you and Zayn spend your Friday night doing. You and Zayn always have a new movie to watch, although things get heated most of the time. You cuddle up and watch intently while shoving popcorn into your mouths as the most intense part of the movie comes up.