15. He wont let you get out of bed

He Won't Let You Get Out Of Bed

Harry:
You feel yourself get pulled back into bed as whispers in your ear "Don't go". You giggled and said "I'm just going to the bathroom". His grip lightened but he didn't let go. "Cant you just hold it?". "Do you want me to pee on you?" You felt Harry let go of you completely. "Hurry back so I can go back to bed". "Harry, you can go back to sleep now". " I can't sleep with out you", he said turning around.

Niall:
"No" he groaned as he pulled you back down. "Niall I am just getting some water". "Why do you have to go?" "Because I'm thirsty". "So...". "So I want some water". "Fine", he groaned. "Just hurry back". "Why?" "So I can fall asleep peacefully".

Liam:
"Love...". "Sorry Love I didn't mean to wake you up". "Its okay, but it won't be okay if you leave". "Babe I have to go to work". "Can't you call in sick?". He said looking up with you puppy dog eyes. "Babe, if I do that I can't go on that vacation we planned nest week". "Can't you just ask your boss-" "Liam". "Okay Okay". "I love you Liam". "I love you too", he said as you got up and got ready for work.

Zayn:
"Please don't leave me". "Babe I have to catch the flight to see my brother". "I don't want you to leave me". "I am only going to be gone a week". "Don't remind me". "Babe you have to let me leave I will be back before you know it". "Pinky Promise?" You giggled and intertwined your pinky with his.

Louis:
"NOOO!" "You are so overly dramatic, I am just going to take a shower". "So you mean you are going to get naked?" "Yeah that's what you do when you take a shower". "So you are going to be naked standing under water?" "Yeah". "You are going to be naked, standing under water, with soap on your body?" "Yeah" "Can I come with you?"