20. Cold Mornings

Cold Mornings

Liam: Cold mornings were neither yours nor Liam's ideal morning to get out of bed to start the daily routine. Normally, Liam would be up and out running around the block while you got breakfast. Cold mornings were where Liam became very affectionate and cuddly. Blinking your eyes, you giggled as you watched Liam watch you, smiling happily, bring you closer. "I love you, (Y/N)." he hummed huskily into your neck.

Harry: You lazily trailed your finger over your boyfriend's bare chest, sighing happily. Cold mornings usually resulted in you two warming each other up in the only way Harry wanted. You felt soft kissed along your jaw as a pair of warm arms brought you closer. Stroking his hair, you whispered in his ear, "I love cold mornings." You grinned cheekily.

Louis: Louis had always believed that cold mornings meant getting out of bed early to make you a warm English breakfast while making sure the heater was on around the house. You yawned, feeling Louis' side of the bed only to find it empty. Loud footsteps echoed until he entered your shared room, smiling, "Good morning, (Y/N)." He placed the tray beside you, kissing your nose happily.

Niall: Niall liked to have a bath with you whenever it was cold, scooping you up, carrying you effortlessly to the bathroom. "Come on, princess. Time for our ritual bath." He hummed, tapping her nose as he begins to the run the bath, already having the heater on around the apartment. You smiled softly before slipping into the warm water after him, snuggling into his body, "I love you, Ni."

Zayn: Zayn refused to allow you to escape his arms when it is a cold morning. You never understood how he could tell without getting out of bed. It wasn't like you minded; you would give anything to stay in bed with the love of your life. "Zayn, sweetie, I need to go to the toilet." You whispered into his neck, feeling him shake his head in refusal. You laughed, relaxing back into him.