24. You Hit Him

You hit him

Zayn: It was late at night and you were curled up in your big bed reading a book when you heard your front door close. Zayn was on tour so you knew that you were alone and you could have sworn that you locked the door before you came up. Slowly, you slid out of bed and headed out into the hallway to investigate. You creeped down the stairs and into the living room, trying to allow your eyes to adjust to the total darkness. In the corner of your eyes you saw a silhouette moving towards you so you kicked your leg up and made contact with the intruders' groin. They fell to the floor and let out a groan of pain. You quickly flicked on the light, gasping as you saw it was Zayn. You rushed to his side "Oh Zayn! I'm so sorry! I-I thought you were on tour!" He rolled around on the ground "I wanted to surprise you" You leant over him and pecked his lips "I'm really sorry baby" After listening him whine for another two minutes he stood up and slowly turned to you "You're making that up to me tomorrow"

Louis: You were curled on a ball on the couch, waiting for Louis to get home. It's been 4 hours past the time he promised to be home from the bar or wherever he went. Soon, you hear the door open and Louis walks in, throwing his jacket into the closet. "Hey, Y/N," he says casually. You hide you face in your hands, "Hi." "What's the matter?" He wonders, staring at you, alarmed. You peek through your fingers to look at him. You take a shaky breath and say quietly, "We need to talk." "About?" Louis crossed his arms across his chest wondering what you're going to say. "Us...You're always coming home late and tell me the same fucking excuse-"
"I had to drop off my friends to their house and there was traffic on the way here." He interrupts you and rolls his eyes. "That's it, that's the one! What street has traffic at 2 o'clock in the morning, Lou? Huh?! You need to stop that lame excuse and actually spend time with your wife! I didn't marry you for the hell of it." You raised your voice loud enough the neighbors probably heard you. "You're so needy, y'know that?!." Louis said with a sassy tone. He expected you to laugh at his obnoxious comment but you did nothing of the sort. A hard and loud slapping sound erupted from your hand and Louis's cheek. "Fuck!" You heard him cry as you slapped him, making him turn his head away from you. You felt a tingling sensation on your hand after that, you slapped the sense into him pretty good. Louis slowly turned around holding his red hot cheek with a sad expression on his face. All there was was silence between you two for a minute until he opened his mouth. "...sorry." He said faintly, walking to your shared bedroom.

Niall: "Fuck you!" you screamed in Niall's ex girlfriends face, half drunk and already wound up by just the sight of her. She had been tweeting shit about you lately, and you personally thought it was completely unnecessary. "What? All I'm saying is that you're a stupid bitch and your immature ass needs to step away from Niall, you don't deserve him." She said with a fake smile. Niall scurried through the crowd surrounding you since he heard his name being mentioned. "What's going on?" He asks putting one hand on your waist. "
"Tell this girl to put my name out of her mouth!"you told him, pointing at Amy. "Shut the fuck-" before she could finish her sentence you hop right up and give her a nice slap across her face. You push her to the ground and start beating her up. She tried to defend herself on several occasions but she was no match for you. Now most eyes in the club are looking at you two. "(Y/N) get off of her!" Niall knew you were heavy handed and broke up the fight at the wrong time. When he lifted you up from Amy your adrenaline kicks in and you punch him right in the nose. "Niall Im so sorry!" You gasped. He covered his bloody nose with his hand in pain while you grabbed some napkins, whilst Amy was getting lifted up by bystanders with a black eye and busted lip. "It's okay, Im fine. Accidents happen." He said using the napkins. While Amy was still in seeing range of you, you flicked here off. When you and Niall made it outside, he said "Y/N, I had no clue you could fight like that". "Shut it Horan. I'm just glad you're alright." you say rolling your eyes walking towards the car.

Harry: Today had probably been the worst day of your life, your car didn't work so you were late for your job interview which of course meant that you didn't get a job interview, then you had to go on a bus and it started raining, after that the bus stopped working in the middle of the road which meant that you had to walk home and of course you got home super late. When you finally got there you just wanted to take a hot bath and relax but first you decided to make yourself some tea and then you saw him sitting on the counter with a magazine at his side and a cup of tea in his hand "Look who's here" he said in a low voice "SHIT! Harry you scared me to death" you said jumping "Oh did I?" he asked with an angry expression on his face "Is everything alri-" "Where were you?" he asked cutting you off in mid sentence "Oh my God Harry you'll never believe what I've been through today" you said and told him everything that had happened, when you finished you expected him to comfort you as he always did when you had a bad day and he just chuckled and looked at you with the same angry expression "Is that really the best you can do? Do you really think I'm THAT stupid?" he said almost shaking with anger "Harry, what are you talking abo-" you were cut off again as he showed you the cover of the magazine he was reading, it said that you were caught cheating on Harry and it showed some really good photo-shopped pictures of you kissing some guy you didn't even know "What the hell? Really Harry? I don't even know that guy" you said loudly, he threw the magazine across the room and walked towards you, you knew he was mad because he was shaking and he was starting to get red "STOP LYING TO ME YOU SLUT! YOU'RE ALWAYS LATE AND YOU COME UP WITH THE STUPIDEST STORIES AND THEN I FIND THIS? WHAT THE FUCK (Y/N)?" he yelled at you expecting you to back away but you were really mad now and gave him one big smack to the cheek. "LISTEN HARRY I MIGHT BE A LOT OF THINGS BUT I AM NOT A LIAR OR A SLUT AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL ME THAT! I'VE BEEN LATE THESE COUPLE OF DAYS BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO FIND A JOB AND I HAVEN'T BEEN SUCCESSFUL OBVIOUSLY, AND I COME HOME EXPECTING YOU TO UNDERSTAND AND YOU THROW THIS SHIT AT ME? HONESTLY HARRY DO YOU THINK I HAVE TIME TO CHEAT ON YOU?! I HAVE NO TIME USE SOME LOGIC FOR GOD'S SAKE" you yelled just as loud as he had yelled at you "I-I" he said trailing off "No. you know what? I'm done with you." you said and walked out the door "(Y/N)!" he yelled running after you when he caught up with you he pulled you close to him and said "I'm sorry (Y/N) I love you...it's just that the thought of you cheating on me drives me crazy because I just- I love you so much....I don't want to loose you, I'm sorry please don't go" he said with a sad expression on his face and you took his face in your hands making him look into your eyes "Harry...I would never EVER cheat on you. I love you with all my heart. I only have eyes for you because you're mine and I'm yours and NO ONE can change that, do you understand?" you said firmly and he nodded hugging you and apologizing for everything he had said.

Liam: You and Liam were having a lazy day in, cuddling on the couch, watching movies and eating a load of rubbish. After the last movie ended, you got up from the couch, walking into the kitchen to refill the popcorn and get some more drinks. "Babe, you took the remote!" Liam called. Realising you were still holding the remote in your hand, you walked to the kitchen door and threw it over to Liam. After getting the rest of the snacks you walked into the living room and placed them on the coffee table. "Can you pass me the remote? I left it by the t.v." A lazy Liam asked. You sighed, crawling over to the t.v. "You're so lazy." You laughed, throwing the remote to Liam. You saw Liam's face go red as his smiling face changed to a pained face. "Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry Liam." You gasped, quickly going over to him. "Want me to get you some ice?" You asked. "No, i'm good. Just cuddle me." He managed to say. You felt bad as you lay next to him on the couch, cuddling into him, i mean, you just hit him where it's most painful.